₁₀

harmony | sawyer

hey

are you okay?

sweetheart..

harmony.

please answer

please!

hi.

| incoming call from dumbo.. who hates me. |

"Hello? Harmony?"

"I don't understand, Sawyer," Harmony whispered out, "Why are you still talking to me?"

Sawyer was confused at what she had said. "Why wouldn't I, sweetheart?"

"Well.. you know what I look like, now. You know basically everything about me that even my best friend doesn't know, and you still want to talk to me? I thought.. once you knew what I looked like, you wouldn't, you know, keep talking to me or something. God, I am so ugly and disgusting. How do you still want to talk to me?"

Sawyer was shocked at her confession. Harmony was the most beautiful girl he had ever known. To Sawyer, she was the definition of perfect. But Harmony saw nothing but pure ugliness and fat.

Harmony was surprised when she heard Sawyers husky chuckle over the phone. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because, Harmony," Sawyer started, "You are the most beautiful and kind girl ever. You don't know how glad I am that you accidentally texted me that day. But seriously, you're so damn gorgeous and you are not fat at all. Please, don't call yourself ugly and fat because I swear to God you are the most amazing and beautiful person ever."

Harmony blushed at his comment and felt flustered. "Oh," She mumbled out, causing Sawyer to chuckle once again at her shyness.

"Are you only shy around me? Do I make you nervous? Also, 'purple grape', seriously?"

Harmony smiled slightly, feeling a little better. "Psh, whaat, n-no you don't. I am s-shy around everyone.. And yeah, that was pretty fun to say. I'm surprised he didn't suspend me, now I know that I have an enemy teacher to look out for."

Sawyer snickered at the last part. "Nah, I know I make you nervous. It's cute, though."

Harmonys face turned even more red. She was becoming more and more flustered. "God, shut up, dork."

Sawyer smirked widely. "Am I making you flustered?" He slightly cooed out.

Harmony glared at her phone, but a smile tugged at her thin lips. "Bye, ass."

"Wa-" Sawyer started, but Harmony ended the call, causing Sawyer to grin.