max and harvey interview (harvey's part)

How do you manage to juggle your schoolwork with your music?

H: We just about manage it all with the help of our mum and dad.

How excited are you about being nominated at this years Shorty Awards?

H: Being nominated for the Shorty Awards is incredible for us because we've definitely heard of them and know what they are and never thought we'd be nominated for anything like that!

Do you think being twins helps your harmonies?

H: Yeah, I think so!

If you could collaborate with any artist/band who would you choose?

H: I would probably choose either Twenty One Pilots or Skrillex.

You released your debut single in 2016, can fans expect and album this year?

H: Hopefully, we will have an album soon, as we are working on some more new songs this year.

Do you plan to go on tour anytime soon?

H: We would love to go on tour some day, but in the summer we are going over to LA and NY.

Who is your biggest musical influence?

H: Our biggest musical influence is probably our dad, as he got us singing in the first place.

What do you hope to achieve in the next ten years?

H: We hope to have a few albums out and hopefully do a tour of as many places as we can. My dream would be to one day perform at the O2 arena in London.

Thanks Harvey for such a great interview.

A/N:

Sorry for not posting new chapters for a while. Im really struggling with finding new facts. This is the best i can do. 

PLEASE SEND ME SOME FACTS SO THAT I CAN SHARE THEM WITH OTHER MILLSIES BC WE ARE A FAMILY HERE AND FAMILY SHARES!

I really need your help to keep continue writing this book.