chapter 4

Marwah' pov :

Oh god why my head is spinning. it looks like I'm sick hey wait bus station bus ahggg ....

All the memories of bus came into my mind and i saw my self sitting on a chair tied up with many ropes as well as tape on my mouth amazing wat the heck is this mannn ..

it looks like i got kidnapped i said to myself wait a sec kidnapped wahhhhh allah granted my wish this soon ok i would have wished for one Mercedes at that time what... allah granted my wish this soon so i would have got my Mercedes too....

hey but who kidnapped me? Why they kidnapped me? what they need from me?

I don't even have money to give them duhh ..

I had dozens of questions in my mind than a man in twenties came into my view i blink my eyes many times to have a clear image of that person or ghost i don't know what he is.

Oh merai khuda (oh my god) he is dammm ho.. no no no i can't comment on him but is this the guy who kidnapped me but why...??

Ahhh i can't breathe idiot remove this tape from my mouth someone remove this.

i really can't breathe i was shouting in my mind than i got an idea yeah this would work i thought and a smirk appeared on my face .

Danish's pov :

My bodyguards signalled me showing thats the girl. I lifted my eyes to see her .... oh no why she is the only one from those thousands of girl god i thought in my mind yeh you guys are right

she is the one blue eyed girl in pink scarf. whatever i can't mix my personal and professional life together.

i need to control my self hmm i asked them to follow her and for my luck she went to an old bus station now it will be more easy to kidnap her.

i asked my men to bring a bus i don't know is this a coincidence or what without anyone forcing she got into the bus what the heck man how can she can be so careless to get into the bus without even noticing it correctly . Is this girl mad ?

I thought to myself but my voice came out from me and Safi heard that.

Now I'm in a trouble cuz of my stupid concern about a stupid girl . I know now he's going to tease me and viral this news.

"bro you alright?" He asked showing worried in his eyes but what does he mean ?.. 

''What? Yeah I'm alright but why are you asking me that? '' i asked him in a simply manner.

He said "No you are mumbling something by yourself i mean YOU The Danish  Khan talking to himself? Its quite unbelievable that's why i asked you if you are alright ''

oh it means he dint heard anything i cleared my throat and said ''there is nothing like that I'm sure you are over hearing things. . Stop your drama and concentrate on your work Safi'' i said to avoid the topic ''kkkkkk bosss '' he again said in a dramatic way

i ignored him and looked at the bus my men had injected her and she was laying on the seat unconsciously

i strictly ordered them not to touch her cuz by seeing her niqab it looks like she is a practicing muslimah.

And i don't want her to feel uncomfortable even in her sleep....

After reaching my farm house i got down of my car entered into the bus .

As i looked at her the only thing which came in my mind was.....

Mashallah she really have beautiful eyes i lifted her in bridal style took her inside and tied her to a wooden chair with a tape .

i know i should not take off her niqab when she is unconcious so i closed my eyes slightly and lifted her niqab to put a tape on her mouth than i fixed her niqab.

i know she can't run from here but definitely she will shout when she will be conscious and i really hate when girls shout i mean it really makes me go crazy or i can say crazy girls ...

i turned around and saw SAFI coming inside looking at me with wide eyes.

I know  the reason for this wide eyes its because  i never involve girls in my business.

Today i brought her here and not only that he saw something else for her in my eyes i even took her in my arms without letting any of my men touch her.

That's why he is giving me that look i know that but right now I'm not at all ready to give any kind of explanation to him bcuz i can't even explain myself why i am i doing this

He left from there. i looked at my watch and i think the dose will be over till now she might be  conscious now i need to check on her .

As i entered i looked at her blue eyes anddd wait a sec her niqab is fallen from her face i can see her face mashallah not only her eyes she's completely beautiful

i know i should not stare her like that but what should i do i can't stop myself from starring her the only word in my mind right now is MASHALLAH than

she blinked her eyes many times to have a clear view of mine . Even she stared me for 2 to 3 sec and lowered her gaze ...

i think she didn't noticed her niqab till now it would be really interesting to see her reaction when she will noticed herself without her niqab i thought to myself .

Assalamualaikum guys see i have updated two chapters hope u all will like it . Nd feel free to ask me any questions about the book nd comment below how was the chapter. .??
Allahafiz take care ....