chapter 16

Kahtai hai Dosti ko Dusron ki nazar lagjati hai ....
Nazar lagjati hai ...
Lekin kambakht yahan toh Dost hi Dost se rooth kar chalaye jaati hai ........    biyabrar    for you and only you babs .

Sorry for the disturbance guys here is your story 😅

Don't forget to vote share and comment on my story guys.

Enjoy Reading....

Danish's pov :

I arrived at home and saw my mom eagerly waiting for me in entrance.

''Assalamualaikum mom''  i greeted hugging her .

''Walaikumasalam bacha are you fine Danish you don't look fine beta.''  She asked me confusingly .

''I'm perfectly fine mom . ''  i smiled at her

''Mom i have a good news for you.''   i said

''Hmm that would be you got the best bachelor award again congrats son I'm happy but its not a great news for me you know. ''  she replied me calmly.

''Ohhho mom its not that  . You remember you asked me to get married right! ? What if i say i found a gorgeous daughter in law for you? ''  

''Danish I'm not in a mood now .''  She said showing me as if she was not at all interested in my nonsense

''Mommm I'm not lying wallahi i love someone and want to marry her ..''

''Are you serious? ''  her face lit up .

''Yesss I'm mom. ''   i conformed her .

''Oh my allah hajra bring the sweet."   She called our maid

"May allah give yoy long life son . But who is she  ?

Whats her age ?

How does she look ?

Is she a Muslim? ''   She bombed me with lots of questions 

''Mom stop it yaar .''   I said

''Okay but dany you made me the happiest person alive son i love you . And i know your choice she would be the prettiest girl on earth .

Right. ''   she was really happy and when she asked me about Marwah her  image came in front of my eyes.

''Indeed mom she is ...' '  i told her with a big smile plastered on my face .

''When I'll meet her . ?''  Mom asked me excitingly..

''For that you need to wait for some months mom she's completing her studies.  So let her we are not going to disturb her .''   I said mom's eyes sparked with my answer 

''You know what Dany till now i thought you are the best son and best brother but now i can see a would be best husband. ''   She saud while caressing my face .

''Inshallah mom ''  i replied kissing her hand.

''Inshallah ...  ''  She repeated after me .

''Mom I gotta go i have some work to complete. ''    i informed her as i remembered my meeting.

''No ''   She ordered nodding her head as no