Part12

Guess who decided to finally write....

ME 😂

If you like the story till now and you read all the parts I want to apologize for being late because till now I post every day ....I am new at writing and a lot of ideas come to my mind .So these days I was thinking of writing a new vkook story but for now I will concentrate on this one !

So these days I was thinking of writing a new vkook story but for now I will concentrate on this one !

________________________________

Taehyung's POV:
A week has past already  and me and Jungkook haven't talked at all . I often look at him at class and sometimes I can see that he is looking at me too . But I never dared to look back because I was afraid .

Afraid that he will be cold to me once more . Afraid that I will get things worst then they are now ....

Th: ChimChim! Want to go to get some ice cream now that class is over  ?

Jm: I would love to but ...I am going to the movies with Yoongi .....

Th: Huh ? But you says you will go on 3 "dates" and then you will spend time with me but you are with Yoongi every day ! Why don't you tell him you like him already ?

Jm :  I know I am sorry but it's not that simple you know ....

Th: Fine ...But sometimes I think you ....you know ..don't want to spent time with me anymore... do you find me pathetic like everybody else now ....?

Jm: KIM TAEHYUNG DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN !

Th: Low your voice there are still people in the class !

Jm : I -I am sorry I know I did wrong ...a week now we don't spend time together at all .... I want to fix that I am sorry but promise you will never say that again got that ?! You are not pathetic you are lovable!

Th: Ok ChimChim I promise . Now go before Yoongi gets mad waiting for you so long !

Jm: Actually... Yoongi

Yg: Yes..?

Jm: Sorry but I can't come with you today I will go out with Taehyung because I haven't spent time with him at all lately ..

Yg : Actually I would say the same thing about Jungkook. But I have a better idea.

Jm: And what's that ?

Yg: We should all go together .The tickets are very cheap and I am sure you will all love the movie .

Jk: I am fine with that ...

Th: It doesn't sound like a bad idea !

Jm: What kind of movie will we see?

Yg: Thriller !

Th: .............. So see you guys tomorrow have a nice time at the movies!!

Before I could leaveJimin grappled my wrist .

Jm: Oh come on !! You will be fine ! I will let you hold my hand this time !

Th: You said the same thing last time and I hadn't slept for four days !

Jm: CoMe On!!! Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please!!!!!!!!

Th: Fine !

I heard chuckles ...Jungkook was laughing ! He is so cute ..He is like a bunny .

Nobody's POV:
They all arrived at the movies and Taehyung was getting nervous .

What if he gets so scared that he will cry?

What if he screams very loud ?

What will Jungkook think of him if he does so ...?