Part26

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up when I heard a small sound of whimpers and cute growls .

I opened my eyes to see my baby trying to get up . I guess it was too much for him as his first time last night ...

Jk: Good Morning babe ....

Th: Good morning to you too , you , you.. you Burned Cupcake!

Jk: Babe ...

Th: ....

Jk: Babe ... are you mad ...?

Th: ....

Jk: Babe why are you mad ...?

Th: Ok first of all You have no right to call me "babe" after what you did Mister , second of all You should have been more gentle because my peach hurts , third of all You took all my innocence AWAY ! And for-

I kissed him deeply.

Jk: I love you too babe ..

He is so cute when he is mad ...

Th: Kookie ...?

Jk: Yes babe ?

Th: Why should I call you daddy ?

Jk: Cause I like it and you do so too....

Th: It doesn't sound so bad but ... Won't it be like I call you like my Dad ... It's yuky calling you my Dad while -

Jk: Babe don't overthink it ok ? Oh also you can only call me that when we are alone ok ?

Th: Oki doki!!

My phone rung and I pick it up . I saw the ID and accepted the phone call .

Jk: Hey Hoseok . What do you want this time ?

......

Jk: Aha....

.....

Jk: Yea....and ?

.....

Jk: WHAT !!!???

..!.!....!!!....

Jk: Ugh! FINE !

Taehyung looked at me with confusion.
I guess I have to explain what is going on don't i ..?

Jk: Hoseoks cousin is coming here in Seoul ...

Th: Thats Good! Why are do you sound so angry about it ?

Jk: Nothing , I just don't like her very much ...

**This bitch has a HUGE crush on me for ... 6 years I think ..?

She may look innocent and stuff but she is a hoe ... I call her a make up monster ....
(A/N I don't hate on the pure girl guys !! I am sorry !!!) **

Th: Soooo... What's here name ?

Jk: Make up mon- I mean ...Ashley ! (Photo on part 1 )

Th: So , any other reason he called you ?

Jk: Y-Yea , he said that they are waiting for us at Jin's caffe .

Th: Us ..?

Jk: Yea , me , you , Y/N , Jimin and Yoongi ...

Th: Ok ! Let's get ready then ... Aaa!

Jk: Stay there , I am gonna bring you some pain killers first ..

Th: This is your fault You Coconut!!

Y/N POV: ( yes ,I just put you in this for good , you are welcome )

My sunshine,Hobi said that I will meet his cousin today .

I was excited at first but then he told me that he doesn't like her very much even though they are relatives and that his cousin has a crush on Jungkook...

Nope ! No no no ! Non ! Not Today Bitch !

Taekook is life ! You can't just come here and say that stuff ! If you do , just know that you are dead meat sis !!

You dare to come near Taekook and try to break them apart ? Well guess what , I will take your wig off and make you scream that Taekook is Real and Will always be , and if you dare t-

Thanks god that I have my Hobi here to calm me ....

Anyways I was sitting at a table at the caffe with Yoongi and Jimin and I was waiting for Hobi to come with his cousin ..

After two minutes he came and I saw his cousin .

Wow she is very cute ...BUT NoT As CUte aS TAEEEE!!!!

She sat on the table and Hobi sat next to me .

Y/N: Hi ! You must me Ashley , nice to meet you I am-

As: Hoseok , were the fuck is Jungkook?! Oh and also ,could you make that annoying thing next to you shut up ? I am trying to find where my future husband is !

That's it I will kill her . Before I could make a move ,Hobi hold me back .

You are lucky you are his family and I don't want to make a bad impression at his parents because of you ... VERY ..LUCKY !!

After a while Taekook came in .

The looked like gods , the door opened and the light of the sun was facing their way making them look as if they just came from heaven . Then she made her way to them making the scene look as if Hell came to say hi ... I want to puck....

Jungkook's POV:

Oh no ... not again ...

As: Babe !! You came !! I was so lonely here and that Y/N was being mean to me and I got scared ! Hold me !!

Y/N: YOU BITC-

As: Babe Who is that slut next to you ?

Jk: Thats my Boyfriend Ashley so back off.

As: Boyfriend...? ...HaHaHaHaHaHaHa....Oh come on ! That ugly slut can't be your Boyfriend! He is looks like a hoe .

Jk: Dont you dare say that ag-

Th: Says You . You may look innocent but your attitude is like shit , just like your face . Now you should kindly back off, but try not to stare at my boyfriend or else you will be dead the next second . It's not my fault that you look like that or the fact that you are a hoe . And i and pretty sure that Jungkook wouldn't be the only one who would prefer me than you . BYE .

With that he dragged me out of there .,but before we leave I heard ..

Y/N: TAKE THAT YOU BITCH !! HAHAHAHA!! BUUUUUURN!! TAESSY IS HERE NOW AND THE ATTITUDE LIVES HAHAAHA !!!!