Friday

Greg and Friday were two best friends. Greg was secretly in love with Friday, but she never paid attention to him.

Everyday Greg did nice things for her and went completely out of his way to make her happy. No matter how big the job was, if it was for her it was small.

He didn't know however she had an ex boyfriend. He was still in love with her. He couldn't think about her being with anyone else, so one day he went over to Greg's house with his gun. Greg knew the guy was the schools baddest kid, and knew that he killed people before, but it didn't stop him. The ex threatened Greg that if he didn't stay back he would end up dead. Still he continued.

He brought her flowers, took her to the movies, took her to get dinner. She still didn't notice he was in love with her. She ended up dating another guy. Greg was so heartbroken he didn't care anymore.

He went home that night and listened to the saddest music he could find. His headphones were so loud he didn't hear the sound of the goons the ex boyfriend had hired breaking in. The ex had forgot to tell them that the hit was off.

Greg was halfway woke when the three walked in his room. They shot Greg three times in the head, and ran.

The next day, Friday went over to his house to tell him her new boyfriend broke up with her. When she walked up the door was cracked. She walked completely in and seen no one was home. She called his name but no answer.

She then walked upstairs to his bedroom, and seen the tragic accident. She looked around his room and seen all the pictures he had of them together. They were some of her happiest moments with him.

She couldn't help but fall next to him and cry. She was so sorry she didn't realize what he was doing. She knew that there was only one person that could do such a thing. And it was her ex. She got up and started for the door. But the three goons had came back to clean up.

Friday got shot in her stomach. She managed to play dead as she lay still on the floor in a puddle of both her and Greg's blood. She watched them drag his body across the floor and put it in a trash bag as if it was a ragdoll. When they took it outside she got up and ran as best she could outside of the backdoor. She managed to escape and call the police.

For the rest of her life she stayed single as if she was saving herself for Greg to return.