Short

Max was a small 10 year older. Really small. Lots of people, even family mistook him for someone much younger. All the other kids were cruel to him. Always making fun of his height.

They'd physically bully him as well. Knock his books out his hand, push him, punch him, just take complete advantage of him. He would fight back but all the other kids at his school were giants compared to him.

He had no friends, just his imaginary friend Albert. He'd sit by himself in the darkest corner of his cafeteria talking to himself.

Until one day the kids decided it would be funny if they played a trick on Max. George would pretend to be Max's friend and then embarrass him. Soon George became best friends. He was the first friend max ever had.

One day they played soccer at Max's house. George kicked the ball purposely to hard. It rolled out into the street. Max lived in front of a street that was further down connected to a highway. George told Max to go get it. Max ran out into the street to get the ball.

"Max!" his mom screamed running out the house. He looked up, only to be face to face with a semi truck.

The truck threw him underneath the tires running over every part of him, smashing all his bones.

George couldn't help but burst out crying cause it was his fault.

Max died that day, never having a real friend.