175% ⚡️

⚡️ A Few months later ⚡️

Abusive Content
Viewer discretion is advised

Dan sighed softly, stepping into his room dropping his bag at the door before entering. Suddenly out of no where a strong hand came flying towards him making the poor boy slam his head against the door fame and hit the ground with a forceful thud.

Wincing at the pain; Dan reached up and touched his head feeling the thick warm red blood trickle down his eye. He finally moved his gaze up to see his Dad huffing like he ran a marathon and scrolling through Dan's personal computer like his life long dream was on there.

"D-Dad?—" Dan stammered out, disbelief written in his expression.

"Have you eaten today, baby boy? Yes daddy...?" Mr. Howell looked more disgusted then if he saw a dead body. "What the actual fuck is this shit?"

"D—"

"His fucking name is Philip Lester? That's a guy's name Dan..."

"D-ad.."

In one swift motion Dan's dad yanked him up onto his feet and flung him across the room watching his sons head bang against the wallpaper. Dan backed up tripping backwards and falling back onto his butt.

"YOU'RE FUCKING GAY DAN?!" Mr. James then grabbed Dan by the neck and shoved him into a wall holding him against the wall, choking him. "AND YOU'RE DATING A-A 25 YEAR OLD MAN? YOU'RE 19!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!"

Dan used his nails to claw at his dad's strong hold on his neck causing him to be hurled back to the floor. Dan inched away coughing and heaving in short unsteady breaths while holding onto his throat.

Mr. Howell took a tight hold of Dan's shoulders lifting him up slightly, trying to talk to the traumatized boy. "You are NOT allowed to talk to that man again."

If Dan's dad's looks could kill, Dan would have been dead a long time ago. Dan frantically shook out of his Dad's grasp shoving the old man off of him and running.

"WATCH ME YOU HOMOPHOBIC DICK!" He screamed, darting across the room only to get thrown backwards onto the wood flooring.

Mr. Howell thrusted his boot into Dan's stomach and grabbed a fistful of dark curly hair. He jerked Dan up by his face.

"You try to run from me again Daniel I will kill you. Do you understand me?!" He yelled. When Dan didn't answer, he immediately striked him across the face like a rice filled punching bag. "DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME SON?!"

Dan spit blood into his Dad's face then as quick as possible hammered his knee into Mr. Howell's dick.

As the older man doubled over in pain Dan  immediately reached for his phone and booked it; darting faster than lighting, clenching onto his device as if his life depended on it.

"GET YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK HERE!!"

Dan swung open his front door just before his Dad came rushing after.

"I'LL FIND YOU DAN! I ALWAYS WILL!"

Dan paced down the pavement, no destination in mind besides to escape this abrupt abuse. He kept on running till he was lost knowing full well his Dad didn't have a big enough brain to find him.

He continued to let his feet lead him through the small city till he ended up at an empty park. To the left side of the play equipment, when you walk in, there were public bathrooms and for now, that was his destination.

Dan cleaned himself up in the mirror letting a few tears fall from his eyes.

"I-I'm.." Dan mumbled to himself splashing his eyes with water. "Fucking dead."

A-N
Opps my fingers slipped :)