200% ⚡️

A//N
Holy👏Mother👏Teresa Can Y'all Oh my GOODNESS!! I can't believe— I'm crying wow omg THANK YOU GUYS ALL SO SO SO MUCH!! You guys really don't know how much 12k reads means to me! I can't comprehend any of this! And I can't thank you enough for the feedback with comments. It's like the best thing in my life right now thank you guys so so so much!! Love you all!!
AH!😊😊

⚡️⚡️⚡️

Nervous. Dan was unexplainably nervous. Everything was one big blur in front of him. His whole life was taking an unexpected turn into an unknown pit of darkness. Change was always a hard thing for him to overcome, but for some reason he trusted the man sitting next to him.

Phil shifted in the seat of his car, his arm outstretched and one hand clamped around the black, hand-stitched steering wheel. His other tattoo littered arm placed gently on Dan's knee in and act of comfort towards the small boy.

Phil could hear his little's heartbeat from a mile away. He didn't want Dan to be scared especially if it was Phil's job to protect him.

Phil shifted his gaze off of the road for a split second to look over at the brown eyed boy in his passenger seat. A soft smile lifted his features and he looked back at the red tail lights in front of him.

"You okay baby boy?" Phil queried in a mutter.

Dan looked up from the inked hand laid on his knee and over to Phil. He slightly nodded at his question feeling his stomach twist in anticipation. "A little nauseous.."

The older male let out a tone of voice with his breath. "Don't be little one," he squeezed Dan's knee trying to make him feel as much relief as possible. "There's nothing to be scared of." He reassured.

The weather was already pretty gloomy and the clouds didn't help by covering the suns glow.

In sync with the hum of the black car, the seemingly unending questions rolled like wheels in Dan's head.

But he felt content as of the moment. He felt like his life was worth something now. He'd finally have someone to serve, someone to please. He'd know he had a purpose.

⚡️⚡️⚡️

"Welcome home, doll face." Phil muttered softly pushing the front door open with his hand. Phil placed his hand on the small of Dan's back pulling him further into the house.

Dan giggled at the pet name feeling almost loved for the first time in forever.

The house layout was pretty nice looking. It wasn't boxy or small it was more on the big side but still very homie.

After a little while, Phil showed Dan around the place letting him get accustomed to everything. But by the time Dan mapped out the house, the faint stars in the London sky sliced through the darkness striking fatigue into the little.

Phil let a grin tug at his mouth as he watched the small boy standing in front of him yawn. A chuckle escaped Phil's lips as he gently pulled Dan in.

"You've had a long day Dan," Phil trailed. "Lets get you into bed then tomorrow we'll discuss rules."

Dan felt his cheeks burn crimson. "Oh dear."