CHAPTER SEVEN | Featured Author Interviews

We interview authors once a month to be featured on our profile in our Myth and Legend Makers Anthology. These are Mythic Fantasy authors we searched high and far to have their Mythic Fantasy works spotlighted!

There are two types of interviews we offer:

1. The Apprentice

mythandlegend picks the authors. You may receive a message via your message board requesting an interview. We provide an option to opt out and you make take as long to respond to the interview questions.

If you receive an interview request as part of a contest or challenge prize, you will be given a period of time you are required to respond by. If we don't hear from you by the deadline, we will assume you have opted out and the prize will no longer be considered useable.

2. The Wizard

We can't be everywhere, sadly, and so not every amazing author goes through our hands to be picked. This option gives you the opportunity to apply for an interview, which will go into our anthology. If you are an Asian and Pacific Islander Fantasy & Science Fiction author, we encourage you to reach out to us via email: watt.mythandlegend@gmail.com

Your subject line of your email should be MythandLegend Interview Application. We do not accept requests via our message board or comment section. Remember to include your Wattpad username and your Mythic Fantasy story you would like to be included in your interview. If you change your username, please send us another email so we can update our records.

You should also tell us in your application who you are, about your work, and why we should consider you for an interview feature. If all looks well and our team finds you qualify, we will reach out to you with formal interview questions.