[Taehyungs]

"Yah! Jungkook... Can you go to the Mall and buy me my Favorite Perfume? I ran out of it" I said in a firm and rude way... I saw his eyes, at first I thought it was nothing... but when I saw it again, they Hold Fear... but why do I care?

He Nodded and went to grab his Car Keys and Wallet, then moments later, I heard the Front Door close... then I remembered that I still have to Order some Pizza cuz' I'm starving...

I tried to look for it in my Pockets but it wasn't there... then I remembered that it was on the Night stand inside our Room... I quickly went up to look... when I opened the Door to our Room I saw my Phone plugged in and was Charging... but something caught my attention...

There was a Red Ribbon hanging on the side of the Bed... I went to get it... but it was so Hard to pull... so I lifted the Bed and saw a Little Brown, Leather notebook...

I reached down for it... I fixed the bed into it's original position  and I sat on it and opened the Notebook...

'전정국&
        김태형'

I saw Our names written in a very Nice Calligraphy... I opened the first page...

                    'My Memories
with
             You'

Then I started to open the next Page...

(AN: THE DATES DO NOT FOLLOW ANY ORDER)

(AN:IN EVERY CHAPTER WHEN YOU SEE A SENTENCE OR TWO BELOW THE 전정국~  THAT IS TAEHYUNGS THOUGHTS)

Have you guys watched this?!

(EDITED)