십구

December 4 2016

GOSH!!!! I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS DIARY FOR 2 MONTHS AND IT'S JUST IN THE CLOSET!?!?!?!?!

GOSH! SO MANY THINGS HAPPEND THESE PAST FEW MONTHS AND I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WRITE IT ON TO!!!

WHY AM I SO CARELESS???? GOSH!!!! SOOO... THIS IS HOW IT GOES... LAST MONTH NOVEMBER... ME AND TAEHYUNG HAS BEEN PRETTY CLOSE... THAT HE EVEN AGREED TO SHARE ONE ROOM!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!?!?!? HE TOLD ME TO SHARE ONE ROOM AND THEN EVERYDAY WE GO TO WORK TOGETHER!!!

AND SOMETIME WHEN IT'S FREE TIME HE ALWAYS ASKS ME OUT... I THINK THAT THE TAEHYUNG I KNEW FROM BEFORE DISAPPEARD ALREADY! AND I LIKE THE TAEHYUNG NOW... AND NOTHING IN WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM...
THANK YOU TAEHYUNG... FOR MAKING ME THE HAPPIEST FIANCÈE ALIVE!! WOOOHHHH!!!

전정국~

I'm sorry Jungkook... i didn't know what i was doing back then... i'm sorry...

[NO ONE'S POV]
Taehyung closed the Book for a second and then wiped his tears... because the month December brings so many painfull memories... well... the pain he's experiencing right now...? He didn't experience it when he did it to Jungkook... he was happy when he'd done it to Jungkook... He didn't know what he was doing... and now...? He regrets it so much... so so much...

(He didn't do anything PHYSICALLY to jungkook okay??? They're still Virgins😉😉😉)

(EDITED)