6-(LEMON) sexual

SEXUAL FRICKEN CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE TO READ ABOUT SEX 😹 LEMON IS SEX THATS WHAT IT MEANS !!! THIS IS BETWEEN YOU AND TOM AND SO IF YOU DONT LIKE LEMONS/SEXXX THEN DONT READ, SKIP THIS CHAPTER!

Now Incase you were too lazy to read that above because wit was in caps, don't read if you don't like to read about sex between you and Tom.

K I warned you enough, read on child

----

"Y/nnn I'm bored." Tom whined, laying on my bed as I was getting dressed.

"Why are you getting dressed?" Tom asked

"I don't know, to look pretty and not look like actual trash in front of my boyfriend." I laughed

"Tsk, you can never look like trash and you know that. You just looking for compliments." Tom teased back

"Yea whatever you want to believe."

"Just stay with your shot shorts on and a t-shirt. You look hot in it." Tom walked behind and hugged me from behind.

He kissed my neck, placing hickeys on my neck. His arms lowers to my lower stomach. Pushing my butt closer to his lower region. I felt something hard press against me.

I could helps but moan and little 'mmm' sound. That gave him more permission to do whatever he pleases. I can feel his breathe start to heat up. Not from anger but from lust.

"I'm going to do naughty things to you~" he whispered in my ear

I moved my hips so that my but would turn him on even more. I felt him grab my ass and give it a squeeze.

"All mine~" He said as he squeezed it even more.

He pulled me towards the bed and threw me on it. He quickly removed his short, revealing his chest.

"Fucking hot." I said to him

He smirked and used one hand to pin me on the bed. With one hand, he put flame on it and lightly touched my shirt, the shirt turned into ashes, not burning me one bit.

I blushed as it revealed my breast. He smirked at me and played with them. One hand playing with my nipple and his mouth on my other breast, sucking on them. Twisting his tongue. He would then switch sides, to give them both equal treatment. I get him kiss down to my stomach.
He pulled down my shorts. He lifted my legs upwards. I get so vulnerable.

"Imma a please you so much baby~"

He then licked my clit. I gripped the sheets. My hips moving up and around. His tongue would twist and turn, pleasuring my clit.

"Ahhh~ T-Tom ~"

He was pleasuring me so much, then I felt on of his hands start to rub my clit. Rubbing in a circular motion, and still eating me out. I couldn't hold it anymore, I came.
He watched as my cum, came out of me steadily. He then smacked my ass and kissed it.

"Did you just?" I gave him the weirdest fast I could

"Yup." He smiled and smacked it again.

"It's gonna be red." I told him

"Because I marked it~" he replies and grabbed it and shook his hand, so my butt was all jiggly.

I rolled my eyes playfully. I pushed him down so that I was on top and traced my hands downward to his pants. I unbuckled his bet and I slowly pulled down his pants. I saw a big bulge under his black boxers. I looked at him and he had a dark purple blush on his face.

"I see you have two demons~" I told him

He stood quiet. Hiding his blushing face. I took off his boxers and his dick went upwards. I trapped it and licked from his balls to the tip. I could feel him tense up. I took my hand off and spit on it. I then stroked his dick, up and down. I sped up the pace, and then put my mouth on it. I continued to do so, bobbing my head even more. It sounded as if I was slurping, and I basically was. Kinda like a lollipop (sorry I ruined lollipops for you lmao)

After a few more minutes, I could feel as his duck tensed up that he was close. He held my hair gently and added a little more force and made me put as much as him as I could into my mouth. I was gagging a little but I'm glad I could provide him with this much pleasure. I heard his groans get louder.

"Damn~" He moaned softly

He then let his loud out inside my mouth. Some was even on my face. I took the cum off my face with my hand and put it in my mouth.

He watched in-full lust. He pulled me back down and put his dick inside me.

"T-Tom you didn't even give me a chance~" I moaned

"I'm sorry~ you're just too fucking hot! " he replied and started moving

I knew my pussy was bleeding, I was a virgin and he was giving me no time to adjust.

"Fuck, it feels so good inside you~" he moaned

"Mhm~" it still hurt but I didn't let him know. After awhile, it felt pleasurable.

He began thrusting into me faster and with a lot of force.

"Tom!~" I moaned loudly

I could tell by me moaning his name, only made him continue more. His dick was reaching the deepest parts inside me. I clenched a bit.

"It's tensing up with me inside. You're so tight." He told Me in a groaning tone.

I could feel as he slowed down, that his hips got tired. I quickly got on top of him and started riding him. He was surprised. He then put his hands on my waist, sorta guiding me.

"Tom I'm about to cum~" I moaned

"Same here beautiful" he said with his eyes closed

I could tell we were both at our limits. With a few more thrusts, I got of him and jerked him off a little and he cummed. I then cummed on the sheets.

"That's was amazing." Tom said

"For a demon you really know how to fuck." I teased him to earn a laugh

"You already know that this is going to happen more often." He said

I then got of the bed and took a quick shower and changed into some pjs. Tom did the same after me and I changed the covers while he was in the shower. I laid down in bed as Tom walked over with just his boxers on. He laid down next to me and opened his arm.
Knowing that I would want to cuddle with him. I of course took that offer and laid on his chest.

"I love you Tommmyyy." I said like a little girl

"I love you too babe." He then wrapped us up in the covers and and we closed are eyes as we drifted into sleep.

------

1,172 words