9-marry me

Tom and I have a strong relationship and I knew it, he knew it, our friends knew it, we were never apart. We were always together and when we weren't , we would call each other. We've been dating for 4 years now.

"Y/nnnn we're going out tonight so get changed." I heard Tom from the mirror

(The mirror phone)

"We are? Awe you're taking me out on a date."

"Something like that." He responded nervously

I looked at him confused. He noticed my confusion from the mirror.

"We'll talk about it when I take you out. Be ready by 9 pm. K bye love you." He then hung up, just like that

"Umm okay. What do I wear????" He didn't tell me where we were going so I have no idea weather to dress Fancy, casual, athletic or cool. I have no idea

Time skip to around 8:30

So then I wore this (image below)

A nice white blouse, with some white shorts and clear high heels

A nice white blouse, with some white shorts and clear high heels. With a white bag. I curled my hair and did my makeup, not too much. And I was done.

I heard a knock on my door and as I opened it, I saw Tom.

"You look amazing as usual." He held my hand and led us to the carriage.

"You look handsome as well."

Then I remembered that this was kinda like when he took me to the ball.

We entered the carriage as I sat close to him.

"So where going?" I asked

"It's a surprise."

"Awe man you're gonna make me wait."

"Today's a big deal."

"Big deal?"

"You'll see."

When the carriage had stopped, or more like landed. Tom blind folded me and lead me outside the carriage.

"There's a few steps here."

I cautiously moved my feet looking for stairs and once I felt it I walked up 3 small steps.

"You know I will always love." He whispered in my ear and slowly took the blind fold off.

When I opened my eyes, I was in tears. There were roses and candles. And the candles lead to a path. There were beautiful l.e.d. Lights. Mannnyy roses and on flames. I followed the candles to and indoor garden. That continued to have roses everywhere. The candle path lead to a wall and the wall said 'Turn around'
I did as told and I saw Tom kneeling on the ground.

"T-Tom." My hands covered my mouth and tears of joy ran down my face.

"My heart belongs to you , and it always will. From the first dance and to the last, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Yea sometimes we get annoyed at each other but it's all in fun. You make me happy more than anyone else. For that I thank you. I hope I do the same for you. I want to live with you forever, and no longer will your full name be y/n l/n, I want it to be y/n lucitor. *pulls out a ring* will you marry me?"

I cried even more. I nodded . I nodded a lottt.

"Yes of course I'll marry you!" He put the ring on my finger and stood up.

I jumped into his arms.

"You're no longer the princess of nothing, now you are the queen of the underworld. And I'm happy that I get to rule it with you. I love you y/n."

"I love you too Tom lucitor."

"I recorded all of that!!!!" I heard a familiar voice shout

I looked at Star confused

"I kinda told her to record all that so we can have it." Tom chuckled

I thought it was pretty cute. I smiled and pulled Tom in for a kiss and he gladly kissed back.

—————
Me: you've reached the end of the story

Tom:I wish it wasn't a story. To me it wasn't, I would want to live with y/n forever

Me:great! So anything else you want to say before I end this ???

Tom: well if you ever miss me, just read this again to remind you how much I love you. Also, although I can't be with you because we live in two separate worlds, you'll always be in my heart.

Me: that was so corny

Tom: fudge off. Anyways like I was saying I love you 😈♥️

Me: thanks so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed!! Tom loves you very much btw 😉