46

Yoongi had spend the night in his studio crying himself to sleep. He had turned of his phone to ignore his boyfriends. But now thinking of it he hadn't told them how bad his relationship with his parents actually was. So he decided to apologize to them. They couldn't have known because he was to ashamed. When they told them about their parents he always would feel jealous about their parents excepting them. Of course their were a few that didn't but not to the level  Yoongi went true. Namjoon for example. His parents didn't talk to him for a while till they came to the compromise of him getting straight A's so they would overlook the fact.

When Yoongi went to the living room he was surprised to see all his boyfriends still their. It was quite a relief because now he had to apologize only one time.

He coughed standing in the door opening to get their attention. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you guys. You couldn't have know." Yoongi said sheepishly looking down. Soon enough he was embraced by all six of them.

"Why didn't you tell us that it was this bad?" Jin asked placing the younger on his lap. "I was ashamed. It's kind of hard seeing you guys with parents that at least are willing to try and to come to terms with your sexuality." Yoongi's says playing with Jin's fingers to keep him from crying anymore. "Of don't mind me asking hyung. What exactly did they do?" Jimin asks softly.

Yoongi swallowed thickly. "When I came out the just played it of as a twisted joke. When they realized it wasn't they took me to a church for weeks on end and let me be soaked in holy water. They realized that it wasn't going to work so they just acted like I didn't exist or was their dog. I even received beatings from time to time. My brother had taken me in when he found out it had gotten worse than before he left. He probably saved me from death." Yoongi tells feeling tears prick behind his eyes. "I always thought that their was something wrong with me. That I deserved to be treated that way." Yoongi says as his tears finally escaped. Jin engulfs him into a hug and let's him cry for as long as needed. "Wait if you they treated you like that. Why do you sent them money and bought them a house?" Namjoon asks truly curious. "Their still my parents. I love them just like they loved me. I was a happy child once upon a time and I have them to thank for it." Yoongi truly has a heart of gold the others thought. If it were them in his shoes it would have played out different.

Their is a awkward silence before Jungkook breaks it. "Hyung we still have sweets. It would be a waste if it would just stand their." Yoongi's head perks up. He loves sweets but he can't afford to eat them too much because he needs to keep a certain line as a rapper and he just has no time to buy them. "Yeah, we got your favorites." Hoseok says before getting up to get the packages.