66

"You really think that's the end of the discussion hyung? It's only the beginning." Namjoon said peeking his head true the crack in the door.

"Aish Joon you scared me." Yoongi tsked. "Sorry hyung but I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join me taking a shower." Yoongi raised an eyebrow at the younger. "So you can fuck me against the shower wall?" Namjoon grinned. "That would be the ideal situation." "Well I'm in. Let me just save this."

When Yoongi made it into the shower he was quickly pinned against the wall. "You guys just love to man handle me, don't you." "Yeah we do." "Joonie after we're done can you put those ankle cuffs on me? I'm done early with my work so I have tomorrow free. It will be long enough to get out of subspace." Yoongi reasoned. "Those are some pretty valid reasons baby. But you got to earn it." Namjoon said as he started fingering the older.

As Yoongi moaned Namjoon shushed him instantly. "Ah ah ah kitten no noise or no cuffs." Yoongi wanted to desperately whimper at the words but he really wanted those cuffs.

After fingering Yoongi nearly senseless he finally put his dick inside the poor sub. He was already extremely sensitive and wanted to moan out loud but that wasn't allowed. "Do you want to say something kitten?" Namjoon asked tauntingly. Yoongi shook his head desperately as Namjoon kept pounding into him at a teasingly slow pace. He wanted to beg and beg till he could only say gibberish but he wasn't allowed to. All he could do is squirm in his doms hold as tears of frustration trailed down his cheek.

After about Namjoon came he took pitty on his sub and deemed it enough for now. "Kitten moan for me while you cum your task is over." Just like that Yoongi came with a loud moan before letting him body go limp.

"Good boy. After our shower were going to cuff your pretty ankles." Namjoon said as he started to wash the older.

About an hour later Yoongi was peacefully lying on the couch with his head on Namjoons lap. Namjoon was silently reading a book while he sometimes glanced at the older curled up against him with pretty baby bleu cuffs around his ankles.

"That's it!" Hoseok suddenly bursted into the room. Yoongi suddenly shot up. With his mind still blank from being in subspace he panicked and tumbled of the couch. He looked around the room frantically but he couldn't find what he was looking for. He didn't even know wha he was looking for.

"Kitten calm down." Namjoon softly said as he knelt in front of them. Yoongi didn't know when he started crying but when he did he broke. He felt all type of negative emotions suddenly swirling true him.

"Namjoon you know you should text when hyung is in subspace." Hoseok tsked before comforting the crying older. By now they all had realized that he had a sub drop and judging by how much he was crying it was a pretty bad one.

The rest of the day it was the two younger boys cuddle and comforting Yoongi till he was okay. Or at least he till they thought he was okay.