30.

"You both were messing around with each other." Devyn softly and quietly began. I nodded then fought back. "Well because were best friends. Best friends can't play together? Is it cause a girl can't be friends with a guy?" I asked with a raised voice then Colby lowered his hand down to my thigh.

Right. They are my friends. I need to apologize. "Sorry. I'm sorry." I softly implied, slowly bowing my head to them.

"Your fine." Jake said giving me a look. "What's that look for?" I leaned up and saw that he shook his head getting rid of the look. "What look?" Then he pulled his lips back with his fingers and stuck his tongue out. I laughed hearing everyone's voice of confusion in the background.

"Why?" Jake shrugged. "Because. I wanted to make her laugh." Jake showed a huge small that didn't look good. I nodded my head and stood up with Colby.

"Talk to you guys later." I waved bye as I followed Colby up the stairs. My eyes focused on the stairs. Every step I took I saw.

"So I am going to go to Hot Topic with a two of my friends. And it's the first time I'll ever go." He explained with his head facing me as we walked down the hallway. "Turn." He swung his head back around and turned left to the dead end.

"But yea, I'll come. I actually have never been either." He made a weird noise like phff. "Of course-" he opened the door for me so I accepted and continued till I reached a been bag.

I say comfortably in the bean bag while he sat on his bed. "Of course you havnt because you are a girly girl." Then I gave him a look. "Sorry I meant a girl." I nodded still trying to accept it.

"I'll come. Just what exactly is Hot Topic?" He looked around the room indicating that he was thinking. "Many people call it a store for emo's." He implied with his hand resting on his chin. I wiggled around to get more comfortable.

"Well I'm glad we didn't play truth or dare." I smiled and looked out his window. "Why?" He gave me furrowed eyebrows. I looked at him my scrunched ones. "I don't know!" I said making him think at the moment that he was dumb.

"Sorry, I actually just didn't feel like it. I feel like I'm going to be told something I don't want to do." I explained lifting my upper body up. "Colby?" I asked standing up, hearing all the beads shuffling into their positions in the bean bag.

"What?" He asked leaning slightly back, placing his palms behind him. I take one more step closer to him. I looked down to him smirk up at me. I bent down to sit on his lap, sideways. I leaned back basically laying across his legs.

"Aw." I looked over to him with squinted eyes. "I thought you were going to do something fun." He winned I shook my head followed by a chuckle.

"Is this enough?" I asked placing my forearm over my forehead. "Yea." He smiled and layed down. We were sitting in silence as we layed across Colby's bed.

The door banged open causing me and Colby to shoot up in suprize. "What were you guys doing?" Sam asked with Kat behind him. "Just laying down." Colby said, cocking his head towards me then back.

"Oh yea sure looked like it." Sam smiled and fist pumped Kat. "We'll I wanted to know if you guys wanted to play a demon game with me, Kat, Brennen, and Jake?" He asked pointing to each person except me and Colby.

"Actually I have to meet up at the mall with someone soon. I don't think I'll have time for a game." Colby exclaimed making me feel shocked and my eyebrows flew up.

"Ok, we'll see you when you get back."  Sam rubbed the back of his neck as he shut the door. "Why didn't you do it?" I asked blankly. Sounds like I spread no emotion. "Because. I wanted to hang out with my very old friends I having met in years. And want to hang out with you." I nodded knowing that those friends are probably distant.

"Let's go!" I darted my finger up as we stood. He nodded then hugged me. His arms wrapping around my waist as we both waddled to the door. "Ok you can let me go." Then he let his hands drop as I opened the door.

"If you love me let me GO!" I sang as we both walked out of the room. "I very so love you. " he laughed with a chuckle from me.

______________________________________