58.

I watch as the nurse leaves, winking towards me. She motioned me to follow her but I ignored it, but then she gave me a really mad look.

"I need you to come here." She worded out of her mouth. I sighed leaving Rae to the guys. I slowly walked towards her when she signaled me to walk faster.

"What?" I asked in some anger. She shut the door.

RAE'S POV.

"Where is Colby going?" I asked see him sigh and leave my side.

"Don't worry he's just probably getting news about when you can leave." Sam replied, sitting in Colby's spot.

"Ugh, my head killing me." I whinned then tried to lift my hands, but right then Sam kept my hand on the bed while Jake kept my left hand down aswell.

"It's going to be okay." Elton assured me.

"Well it hurts." I snickered, wondering my eyes around the room.

"Well you have a bandage on your head, plus it's covering stitches so don't mess with it." Aaron spoke up. When we were with each other for that first day the guys left, we were bonding, slowly.

"What's taking Colby so long?" I asked trying to look at the door but the guys were blocking it.

"Here I'll check." Devyn's soft voice rose up as she walked towards the door. She opened it and saw the nurse and Colby talking.

"What's going on?" Devyn asked then both, I finally had vision of both of  able to go, but otherwise kinda annoying me." Colby stated, and he was right. He did look so annoyed at that nurse.

"Well I'm sorry. I'm trying to say that she's able to go but with exceptions." She made that really mysterious, and I didn't like it.

"She need some medicine to help the headaches and pain in her head. Also in 2 days she needs to tell me if she's doing fine." She explained. I sighed then replied with an, "okay. Now get me out." She nodded and smiled, walking towards me.

She took every needle out of my arm and everything off of me except the hospital gown, that I was disliking cause it was a gown.

"Alright let me get your clothes."  I nodded. I'm guessing the guys brought extra clothes so I wasn't in my bathing suit.

It took a little while but I still felt the comfort from Colby's hand and Jake's. I smiled while laying back against my pillow, can't wait to step outside and explore with these guys and girl.

"Here. I'm going to need everyone to step out of the room while she changes." The nurse politely demanded. They obeyed and left the room to me and the nurse.

She handed me my clothes while she shut a type of curtain around my bed and I. I quickly switched from being in a hospital gown to black pants and a black and white leather jacket.

I felt so much better be8ng 8n my style of clothing. Ok, now just gotta leave this place.

I walked toward the end of the curtain, escaping while opening it wide. The nurse met my eyes while she was sitting down.

"Alright The guys are ready for you." She neatly smiled while standing up. I slowly followed her footsteps to the door. She opened it making me breathe in better air then that room.

"Thank you." I smiled politely, just trying to be polite. I followed the guys to the front of the hospital when I heard a loud bang from up above us, because we were scared, we bolted out the doors and towards the cars.

"I'll be with Colby in whatever car." I then got super close to Colby, feeling our body heat radiat off each other.

______________________________________