Alpha Adrian Dalton

*Riley Preston

"I feel like sh*t." I groan as I stand next to Ryan.

We, as in the whole pack, are currently outside the pack house waiting to greet the Red Stone Pack.

They were suppose to get here on Monday but had some complications. It's now Thursday and we got a notice that they have just crossed our border.

"You look like sh*t." Ryan agrees.

A silver four door Chevy pulls up to the house. The trunk full of brown moving boxes.

"Are they clowns that they all fit in one truck?" Rudy jokes.

"Actually, I'm expecting some more guests that will be living with us from now on." Dad tells us.

To my utter shock, P.J, Kenny, and Nikki get out of the truck. My wolf howls in my head from seeing our mate.

"Dad?" I ask.

Dad chooses to ignore me and walks over to them.

"Nikki, I knew I would be seeing you again." Dad smiles.

"Good to see you, Romeo. I didn't know you where going to be here." Nikki says. Her eyes drifting to Ryan and I before going back to Dad's.

Gasps are heard around the pack. No one from the pack has ever heard someone who is not family call Dad by his first name.

Everybody from the pack calls him Alpha or Alpha Preston. People who don't know about werewolves call him Mr. Preston because, even to humans, he radiates power.

"Alpha Preston, I'm P.J. We talked on the phone yesterday. This is Nikki and Kenny." P.J informs. "May I ask how you know Nikki?"

"I took her to dinner on Saturday." Dad says.

Pack members give him funny looks.

"Pedophile." Ryan pretends to cough.

"Shut up, Ryan." Dad glances at Ryan before turning back to P.J. "Ignore my son. What I meant was that I took her out to show my gratitude; she did a great job fixing my motorcycle. My sons also went to the dinner."

P.J nods in understanding.

"Nikki!" The triplets choose that time to run out and tackle Nikki.

"Oof." Nikki groans as she falls back.

My wolf growls but I keep him down knowing the triplets wouldn't hurt her.

"We missed you." Raine comments.

"Did you miss us?" The ask together.

"How could I not miss you guys?" Nikki chuckles.

"Boys, line up." Dad tells us.

We line up from oldest to youngest. Ryan, Me, Rufus, Ronnie, and Raine.

"This Ryan and Riley, my oldest and twins, who you have already met. These little ones are Rufus, Ronnie, and Raine, the triplets." Dad introduces.

"Boys, this is P.J and Kenny. They are Nikki's brothers so be nice." Dad instructs the triplets.

"Listen up, everyone these people will be living with us from now on. You will show respect. If I find out that they are not treated right, you will be punished." Dad barks out in his Alpha voice.

In that moment, around fifty black SUVs drive in.

Everybody turns towards the vehicles.

Nikki moves to hide behind my dad.

The very front truck stops and the doors open. Out comes out a man with dark brown hair and a pair of familiar blue eyes. He has a big built but then again most Alphas do.

Next to him, probably his son, stands a younger version of the Alpha expect he has black hair and darker blue eyes.

They walk closer to us but still stay at a safe distance.

"Dad, do you see the resemblance?" I ask.

"I do." He says firmly.

This Alpha looks a lot like Nikki especially the eyes.

"Alpha Preston, nice to meet you. I am Alpha Adrian Dalton, Alpha of the Red Stone Pack. This is my son, Niko Dalton. Thank you so much for allowing my pack to stay here. We are in your debt." Alpha Dalton says.

"We are allies. We help each other." Dad says in his business voice with his blank face. "This is Ryan and Riley, my oldest sons." He points to us. We nod. "This is Rufus, Ronnie, and Raine, the triplets." They wave.

"Nice to meet you all." Alpha Dalton says.

Nikki peaks around Dad to look at Alpha Dalton.

Alpha Dalton seems to notice Nikki. "Do you also have a daughter?"

"What do you mean?" Dad frowns.

"There is a girl hiding behind you." Alpha Dalton points out.

Dad steps aside leaving Nikki exposed. She fidgets with her fingers not looking up.

"Oh, this is Nikki. She is also moving in today, along with her brothers." Dad states.

Alpha stares, intensively, at Nikki.

Since I'm now the closest to her, Nikki steps behind me.

My wolf feels proud to know that she feels like she can be safe behind us.

"Niko, look." Alpha Dalton points towards Nikki.

Niko who was taking things off of the truck stops and looks to where is father is pointing at.

As soon as Niko spots Nikki, he starts walking towards us, dropping the things in his hands.

"Nikolai? Nikolai!" Niko yells.

Nikki starts squirming in place.

Before he could touch her, I growl in warning making him stop in his tracks. He glares at me.

Suddenly, Alpha Dalton is right in front of Nikki. Nikki still refuses to look up.

Before I could step in front of him, Dad holds his hand up, shakes his head.

Alpha Dalton gently places two fingers under Nikki's chin, making her look up. Their eyes meet and they both gasp. Alpha Dalton suddenly pulls the front of Nikki's shirt down a little.

I growl.

There on Nikki's collarbone is a dimond shaped birthmark.

"It really is you, Nikolai. Oh, you don't know how happy I am. I thought I had lost you forever. I am so sorry that I couldn't protect you. All these years I have never stopped looking for you. All along, you lived so close. I finally found you, my litte princess." Alpha Dalton hugs Nikki, happy tears flooding his eyes.

Niko stares in awe at Nikki.

"Who are you?" Nikki whispers.

Alpha Dalton pulls down his shirt down a little, too, showing the same dimond shaped birthmark,"I am your father."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm having a garage sale right now and I just stepped on a bee. I couldn't stop crying. A bee sting had never hurt so bad so I dont know why it hurts a lot. I can't even walk right. I got stung on my second toe so yeah. Lol, random story #1. ✔✅

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Anallely