Chapter 3: First Mission

Yaya was blankly staring at her food, as Ying kept babbling excitedly about their incoming first mission, which Yaya was fully aware what it would be. She sighs, as she poked her untouched alien food with her fork.

"Attention TAPOPS recruits, we are requesting the presence of the following members: Gopal, Yaya and Ying. Admiral Tarung is requesting your presence in the control room..."

Ying grins, "Looks like we have a mission!"

"Or we're in trouble..." Yaya adds.

Ying rolls her eyes, as she stands up, grabbing her friend with her. "Come on! We don't want them waiting!"

Yaya sighs, "Fine..."

"Great! We better get there quickly!"

"Wait a minute, wait Ying no! No!" Yaya exclaims, realizing that Ying was in her running position

"Sorry Yaya, but this is the quickest way!" Ying grins at her, before dashing away, bringing a screaming Yaya with her.

*Few Minutes Later*

The two girls stop in front of the metallic door, Ying was uncontrollably giggling, as Yaya fixed her messy hijab.

Yaya looks at her best friend unamused, "I'll get you for that..."

Ying cheekily grins in return, "You won't be able to pull it off~!"

Yaya puffs her cheeks, as she cross her arms, not making eye contact. Ying laughs, as Yaya continues to pout. Despite being incredibly intellectual, Yaya could never seem to get her revenge, though this was probably because Ying was using her powers.

"I swear one day Ying, you'll be choking on those words! I will get my revenge!"

"Sure, I'll wait for your descendants to get your revenge for you!"

"Hey!"

Ying bursts into another fit of laughter, as Yaya glares at her. Yaya crosses her arms, grumpily mumbling about her revenge, which Ying jokingly rolls her eyes at. Pressing the alien-tech buttons, the metallic door opens. The two girls waltz in, only to see Admiral Tarung in front of them. Almost instantly, they perform the TAPOPS salute. The girls glance around the room, they spot Gopal and Fang in the sidelines; but what surprised them, was that Captain Kaizo was right next to them. Yaya squints her eyes suspiciously at this, if Captain Kaizo was here... then this meeting would be very important; since he was rarely seen around TAPOPS headquarters, scratch that, he is never seen around the headquarters. Her thoughts traveled to what she had heard yesterday, the color in her face drained; a thought consumed her mind, was this about yesterday?

Suddenly snapping her from her thoughts was Admiral Tarung's powerful clap, and though it was a simple clap, it made her whole body vibrate; that alone indeed scared her, I mean... how powerful could Admiral Tarung be if a single clap was so vibrating?

"Finally all of us are here!" Admiral Tarung exclaims, placing his hands on his hips. "Now... we shall begin!"

Commander Kokoci nods, as he opens all the monitors; all monitors had the same text placed on them , "Mission 1: Recruitment of Unidentified  Hero". Yaya arches a brow at this, she was not aware that Earth had a new hero; in fact, Earth was expected to be peaceful now, why would the heck would there be a hero? Yaya takes a glance beside her, only to see Ying with the same questioning expression. Realizing that her best friend also had no clue, Yaya turns her attention back to the monitors, and began to fully listen to what Commander Kokoci was about to say.