Tony Stark • Chubby and Cute [2]✔️

This is an addition to the previous part:
This was a request from @iamKhrfan123

'Can you make a sequel where the Avengers and media loves her and the old parents wants her back and Tony and Pepper are doing a custody battle. But this time the media are on Tony and Pepper side.'
I tried to write is as close as possible - I hope you like it!

(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name
--------

*Three years after adopting (Y/N)*

"And what's it like helping Mr Stark with his Iron Man suits?"

The young girl looked at the presenter and grinned, "It's so awesome! Yesterday, we were fixing some of the thrusters, and-and during testing, he ended up face-planting a wall!" (Y/N) answered, barely able to contain her giggles.

The crowd laughed with her and Tony pouted, "You promised you wouldn't tell anyone."

"Yeah, I didn't tell anyone - I told everyone!" the ten year old responded, leaving the crowd to laugh more.

The presenter smiled and continued, "So, I'm assuming that you love living with Mr Stark and Miss Potts?"

"Definitely!" (Y/N) nodded eagerly, "They've been really nice and the other Avengers are so cool! Mr Stark is great - he's the best parent ever!" The young girl hugged the man next to her and Tony laughed, hugging back-

The TV abruptly shut off and a male clenched the can in his hand, "This is just another publicity stunt." he gritted his teeth.

A woman walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his torso, "I agree. There's no way he would care for that girl. She's a brat."

The man turned and grinned, "How about we go take our daughter back from that prick?"

------

"Hold on tight, (Y/N)!"

The young girl squealed and held on tightly to the soldier's forehead as he ran at full speed around the track. The billionaire came out from the compound and huffed heavily, "Steve! What have I said about getting her hyped up before bedtime? God, it's just as bad as Pietro!"

"You sound like a grumpy father, Stark." Natasha grinned, walking out with Pepper beside her.

The strawberry-blonde smiled and hugged the billionaire from behind, "Let her go, Tony. She's having fun."

The three watched as Steve sped up around the track, holding on tightly to (Y/N)'s calves as she sat high on his shoulders. Her arms were now raised, a cheer erupting from the young girl. Natasha laughed as she watched the scowl form on Tony's face, "I think someone's jealous."

"She's our kid!" he pouted before seeing a flash of blue and shouted, "Pietro, no!"

The white headed male grinned and grabbed (Y/N) from Steve's arms, a squeal coming from her, "Pietro!" she cried happily, wrapping her arms around him.

"Hey, there, Chubbs." he greeted with his thick Russian accent.

"Pietro!" he heard the yell come from Tony Stark and grinned, looking down to the young girl in his arms.

"Want to run away from Grumps?"

(Y/N) nodded eagerly and moved so she was in a piggy back style before shooting off around the compound. Tony huffed and turned to hug Pepper, "Honey, it's not fair."

Pepper laughed and Steve jogged over to them, panting lightly as if running around the track hardly phased him, "I think you're turning into the old man now, Tony." he grinned.