Chapter 13

Bella P.O.V

I woke up, not knowing where I was or what time it was. Then I remembered what happened, how we were kidnapped and that I was almost raped then Luke and how we returned to the mansion safely. After that, I didn't really know what happened, I had memories of Kyle, 'He said he loved me, but that can't be true! It must have been a dream, yeah that's it, I was so tired that I started having weird dreams.' I sighed sadly and got up, heading to the bathroom.

After taking a shower and refreshing myself, I went downstairs to find Kyle the only one who was awake. I decided to act naturally and not let the dream get to me. "Morning." I greeted. He looked up from the tv "Bella, how are you feeling?" He asked with concern in his eyes. 'Concern? Maybe he's pitying me because of what happened...' I looked down sadly "Fine." I replied taking a seat next to him. Unexpectedly, He moved closer to me and put his arm around my shoulders 'What is he doing?! Is he drunk? Does he know that it's me?' "Kyle?" I called nervously. "Yeah?" He replied "Um..your uhh-" "What? Are you nervous because I'm hugging you?" He moved closer, few centimeters separating our lips, he looked at my eyes then my lips, then moved closer to me, my eyes was half lidded and I became lost in the moment. "Morning you two." Ash said coming downstairs, we immediately separated, my face turned the deepest red "M-morning Ash." I stuttered and Kyle cleared his throat. 'What was that? Was he playing with me again?' I was lost in my thoughts when Ella came down greeting us.

We all sat down and had breakfast, there was tension between Ash and Ella 'I'll ask her what happened later.' "I want to tell you something important." Ash announced. We looked at him questioning. "Kyle and I decided that from now on you'll be homeschooled." "WHAT?!!" We both said getting up and gapping at him. "It's for your own safety, so don't complain." He said calmly. "You can't do that! We want to go to school, I don't want to sit here all day, is this a prison?!" Ella yelled angrily. "I told you, we don't want what happened to be repeated." He said with worry in his eyes "But you can't keep us inside all the time, school was our only way to get fresh air." I said angrily 'Even if they're worried, being homeschooled is too extreme!' "We won't change our mind, you'll be homeschooled and that's final!" Kyle said, we got up angrily, Ella threw her napkin on Ash before going upstairs me following behind her.

Rose P.O.V

I entered the mansion to find Kyle and Ash sitting on the couch, flipping through tv channels, as if they were dumped by their girlfriends.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, but I got no answer so I stood in front of the tv to get their attention. "I don't have time for your silliness." I huffed. "Nothing." They said emotionlessly. "Fine!" I stomped upstairs.

*At Bella's room*

I knocked "Enter." I entered grinning "Hey girls!" I said cheerfully. But I only got "Hey." "Hi." They replied dully. "What's gotten in you all? Is this depression day?" I said exasperated. "Go ask your brothers." Ella said. "They didn't answer me." "Your brothers are assholes." Bella said hugging her pillow "Why? What did they do?" I asked confused "They are dreaming if they think they can lock us at home" Ella said angry . "What? I don't get it." I asked "They told us that we were going to be home schooled. " Bella informed me. I was shocked by what I heard "I will talk to them about it don't worry" I reassured them and went downstairs to the living room . They were still at the same place I left them in before "Why did you home school them?" I asked "It's for their own safety" Ash replied . "But you can't do this to them! It's their last year and they need to socialize with other people" I told them . "They can socialize with pack members" Kyle replied . "They aren't birds that you can put in a cage . This house will be like a prison and one day they will want to flee out of that prison" I warned them . "Whatever" they replied . "I'm disappointed in both of you" I said and left the mansion .

Ella P.O.V

Bella sighed after Rose left " I want to leave this place" she wailed . "Me too" I said laying on the bed . "But you told me he looked guilty and also he apologized." "I can't trust him what if he did like what Max did" I said. "But h-" Bella was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Come in" she said "Hi girls" Sarah came in and sat next to us on the bed . "Hi" we replied "What's wrong with you? Why are you locking yourself up in the room?" She asked looking upset . "It's...just..-""Did my boys treat you badly?" She asked . "We just don't want to stay here" I said looking at my hands she gasped "Why ? What happened? ". "They decided that we will be homeschooled saying it's for our safety" Bella informed for the second time. "I know and I agree with them " she said "what?!" We asked angry . "Just listen " she said we nodded " I will try to change their minds but for now just bear with it . They love you and can't live without you Kyle even got over Jasmine and he told me that he confessed to you."

Bella P.O.V

"Then it wasn't a dream" I mumbled. "What did you say?" Ella and Sarah asked "nothing" I sighed . "Can you tell me about Jasmine?" I asked Sarah. "All I can tell you is that she was everything to him. He loved her so much and when he knew she was pregnant he was the happiest man on Earth but it all changed 180 degree after her death. He didn't eat ,sleep or even talk. He locked himself up in his room but after a few days he came out and started eating but didn't say anything about the incident. He was broken and depressed I tried many times to talk to him try to get him out of this state but I couldn't . I don't know what changed him but one day he started acting normal like old times and talked to us." She told us "Thank you" I said hugging Sarah "You're welcome but please Bella, stay beside him he said he loves you, its not an easy thing for him to say and he may go insane if he loses you." Sarah begged, I couldn't say no she begged me "I will not leave but I'm still not sure about my feelings towards him, so I can't promise you that I'll tell him I love him too." I explained "It's ok" she said then added "and you Ella, Ash loves you, I don't know what happened between both of you but please give him another chance." she pleaded "I'm sorry but I don't know what I will do. I just can't trust people easily. " "Alright, I will leave now but at least get out of that room, go sit in the garden or something just change the mood" she hugged us and left. Leaving us lost in our thoughts about our mates.