Chapter 15

Bella P.O.V

After I finished my shower I straightened my hair, put my make up and wore a black dress with gold designs that reached mid thighs. I was checking myself in the mirror when Kyle knocked once and came in "You look great." he winked . "Thanks, you don't look bad yourself." I giggled. "Ready?" He asked. "Yup" I said popping the 'p'.

We headed to the car and Kyle opened the door for me "Thanks" I smiled. He started the engine "So, where are we going? " I asked excited. "Its a surprise" he replied .

After half an hour the car stopped at a big theatre "I heard that someone wanted to go to the movies" he grinned "How did you know?" I asked "It's not important" he replied getting out of the car then went to my side and opened the door for me, smiling I unbuckled my seat belt and stepped out of the car . We entered the theatre then the usher handed us the tickets "There is nobody here?" I asked confused looking at Kyle "Omg, did you reserve the whole theatre for us!" I almost yelled . He nodded smiling at my excitement. We took our seats "I wanted you to enjoy your movie, and I'll enjoy you." he grinned and pecked my lips making me blush and smile.

*At the car*

"I really enjoyed myself" I kissed Kyle's cheek . "We still have some place to go" Kyle said "What?! Where?" I asked ."We are going to have dinner." he answered .

*At the restaurant*

"Wow." it looked marvelous, the restaurant took my breath away, it was so beautiful and elegant. "Did you also reserve the whole restaurant for us?" The whole restaurant was empty, just like the theatre. He just smiled and pulled a chair for me. We looked at the menu, Kyle called for the waiter "Are you ready to order? " the waiter asked . "Yeah we will take ..." Kyle told him our orders . "How about we play a game untill our food arrives?" I suggested "Alright." he agreed. "Let's play 20 questions" I said then added " I will ask first" "ok" he smiled .

"Who was your first crush?" I asked . He laughed, his laugh was music to my ears and my heart jumped when I heard his laugh. It's so adorable. "Hey." Kyle waved a hand in front of my face "Sorry" "Why were you smiling? " he asked . "It's your laugh, it's so adorable." I giggled . He looked at me dumbfounded "Tell me" I said "Our neighbors' daughter." He answered. 

"How old were you?" I asked "14"

"How did she look like?"

"She had long blond hair and blue eyes and she was funny to be around"

"S-"

"It's my turn now" he cut me off.

"What's your favourite movie?"

"Titanic." I replied

"What's your favorite sport?" I asked

"Soccer and volleyball"

"Wh-" Kyle was cut off by the waiter, he put our dishes on the table "Do you need anything else sir?" He asked. "No thanks" Kyle replied. "Dig in" he said taking a bite.

We have finished eating "Is there anything else you want to try?" He asked "Nah, I'm full" I said placing my hand on my stomach.  "Ok let's go." we got in the car then Kyle tied a blindfold on my eyes "Huh? why did you do that?" I was going to remove it but Kyle grabbed my hand "Just leave it like that. I have a surprise for you" he said kissing my cheek. "You are full of surprises today." I laughed . After what seemed like 10 minutes "Are we there yet? " I asked . "Not yet" he replied. After another 15 minutes "Are we there yet?" I whined . "Just wait for five minutes" he replied, I huffed crossing my arms . "We are here" he said "finally!" I said taking my blindfold off "no no don't remove it" he said putting it on . "Fine" he opened the door for me then he took my hand in his guiding me, we walked for five minutes then he took my blindfold off. I opened my eyes and closed for a few times then I began to see clearly . I looked at the scene in front of me and gasped, we were in the beach with an area lit and had large pillows to sit on and tables with candles lit around them. "Wow. Kyle you are an amazing mate." I kissed him and was going to pull away but he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer  "Ky-" he crashed his lips on mine, he have me a passionate kiss, then he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I refused teasing him. He growled then I felt him smirk against my lips suddenly he grabbed my ass making me gasp, he took the chance and entered my mouth exploring my cavern. My mind went blank "Ky -mph" I moaned between kisses "Ahem" we heard someone clear his throat . I tried to pull away but Kyle held me in place "Yes?" He groaned "Ehh, sir everything is ready." the waiter said embarrassed. "Ok" Kyle replied taking my hand in his big one and we walked towards the tables, sitting on the comfy pillows. "Are you enjoying yourself? " he questioned "Very" I replied smiling we talked for a while then the waiter came with a tray full of mouth watering sweets. I took a bite "Mmm" the food tasted like heaven "do you like it?" Kyle asked "Like it? I love it." I said taking another bite . Kyle was looking at his watch "What's the matter, do you have somewhere to go?" "No just a minute. Look at the sky " he told me while looking at his watch "Huh?" I couldn't see anything. " 3 , 2 , 1" I looked at him confused then I heard a loud sound I looked up at the sky, there was fireworks with many different colors, they looked amazing I just kept staring at the sky, fascinated, till it ended. I stood up from my chair and ran to Kyle kissing him "Thank you, this is the best date ever!" I smiled hugging him "You're welcome" he said and kissed me . The whole night was like a fairytale to me I couldn't believe myself .

Ella P.O.V

I was sitting in the garden lost in thought, when Bella and Kyle entered the mansion laughing together 'They look so happy.' I smiled. "Hey Ella!" Bella said with a big smile, "Why are you sitting here alone?" She asked "Just thinking." I sighed. "Huh? What happened? Wait here, I'll change and come back ok?" She said "What? You won't stay the night with me?" I heard Kyle complaining "I'll come back later, silly." Bella laughed.

"10 mins later"

"Ella!" Bella plopped on a chair next to me "So what's wrong?" She said crossing her legs. "It's Ash." I told her about what happened "Ella, I think you should give him a chance, I can see that he loves you very much, not all guys are like max you know." She said. "I know, I really want to trust him but I just can't!" I said frustrated. "It's ok, take it slowly and open up your heart to him, before he runs out of patience." Bella said gently. "Yeah, I'll try." I said hugging my knees to my chest. "So, how did your date go?" I winked. "It was the most amazing date ever!" She gushed and told me everything, her eyes shining with happiness. "I'm so happy for you Bella, you finally found your man." I smiled at her. "Haha yeah, it's your turn now." She winked.

We talked and laughed some more then "*yawn* Let's go sleep, I'm tired." I said. "Me too, I'm beat. Omg Kyle is waiting for me, gotta go, night Ella." She said hugging me quickly and went upstairs. I got up at a slower pace and went to sleep. In the room, Ash was already deep asleep. 'I'll try my best to trust you.' I brushed the hair on his eyes, falling asleep beside him.