1. The Unknown Guest

'Your majesty, your majesty' cried the maid, running to the chambers of King. 'You stop right there!' ordered guards, readying their weapons to stop the maid. 'Please, let me go in. I need to.....' she said between her breaths. 'My.... My brother.....murder...someone murdered him...please let me go in.' the maid continued to sob uncontrollably. After few minutes of defending silence and few nods in each other's direction the guards finally allowed the maid in King's chambers.

'Your majesty, my brother, the royal cook is murdered. I found him lying dead in garden... I want justice, my majesty...he's so brutally murdered...I want justice.' pleaded the maid. The majestic golden chair scrunched as King Rex stood up, panic lines visible on his forehead. Running his temple with left hand he ordered his dearest minister-Robin to look into the matter.

Rex was worried as the number of murders was increasing within the castle. 'Is our rival within the castle or there's something more to this murder's' he thought. As he contemplated, something clicked his mind and he ordered one of his guards to bring their new guest- Blair.

The very first murder took place when Blair entered the castle as guest. No one knew who she was or where she came from and how did Rex allowed her to stay in the castle as long as she wishes too; as a guest. All the working staff and family members of Rex were confused as to how Rex allowed an anonymous girl to stay in castle. They were all suspicious but none of them had the audacity to speak up in front of Rex.

Blair appeared in the King's chamber with guards. The illogical thoughts the King were disrupted as his gaze fell on the dark-haired, green-eyed young girl- Blair. 'Miss Blair' the King said, unsure of what he was going to ask her. '...So where are you from? Apart from your name we don't know anything about you.' Blair remained silent for few seconds, then she opened her mouth to answer 'I ...your majesty...' she stammered. 'I'm all ears; speak up Miss...' commanded the King.

Blair couldn't come up with excuse this time. Rex opened his mouth to say something just then his gaze fell on Blair's locket, which she just held in her hand and directed towards the King. Rex eyes turned bright blue from pale ones, he scratched his neck and shook his head. 'What on earth are you doing in my chambers? Get out at once!' shouted Rex. And the next second all the guards were out of King's chambers, leaving Blair and Rex alone. 'Honey what have you done? You shouldn't shout too much. Come rest here.' Blair said seductively pointing towards the majestic bed. Rex was mesmerised by her voice and followed as she commanded. Blair made Rex sleep and silently moved out of the chambers.

And there was someone else in those chambers, aware of Blair's intentions; watching everything, not missing even the slightest detail.