The Plan

A/n: Do you guys have any ideas for this story? I kind of ran out.

A few days ago.

"Sure, I'll help you."

"What?! Really? Just like that?" Will's face dropped into a mask of shock.

"Why not?" Nico shrugged. "I mean, Thalia and the Hunters have already agreed to do it, right? That plan of yours must be pretty well thought out. I don't have much to lose by trying it if that's the case."

Will blinked. He'd expected the convincing to be a lot harder than this. Guilt racked him immediately as he made his next reply. "B-but - your father. Won't Hades -"

"He'll kill me if he finds out, sure." Nico bit the air with a cold smirk. "But this isn't the first time I've done things behind his back, against his orders. My father never found out before, so why would he now?"

"You're hopeless." Will sighed. "Don't you have any concern for your own safety?"

"Not particularly, no." Nico said, completely innocent in his honesty. "So, tell me. How is it you're going to help Voldemort, again?"
~

The god smiled bitterly. Well, he hardly counted as a god now. Not after that cursed family dinner, when, instead of escorting him back to his cell, Zeus had - Zeus had -

What are you crying about? His own thoughts were mocking him in his head. He's done this to you before, hasn't he?

And now I have to rely on my human son to save me. How pathetic.

Being mortal was fine with Apollo. There was always a way, no matter how difficult, to get back. But being captured by Hecate's pet psychos? That was a little more than humiliating. And to think of Will, risking his life and sacrificing his pride just to save such a useless father…
~