4♡ Date

Long one around 4.6k words.

Zac Frederick is the main character.

- 5'9 tall.
-normal body type (not like too lean or packed with muscle)
- pale green eyes, straight dirty brown hair.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Zac's P.O.V

🌟♥🌟♥🌟♥🌟♥🌟

Relationship sucks!

I thought as everywhere i went, i saw people making out.

To my left, a couple was fighting about the man cheating on the girl with her sister and to my right, a couple were making out.

Fuck,

I hate myself.

Not in that sense.

Which sense.... i don't know honestly

Half of the time, it's me impressing myself and not others.

If you didn't understand what i meant, no worries,

I don't either.

22 years old and I still haven't found 'the one'.

I've had many partners and flings in the past but apparently, i was clingy and one of my past girlfriend told me that i loved eating more than her.

Well girl, that's absolutely true.

I loved eating food and i meant only food!

I stuffed my hands inside my pocket and walked slowly, looking at my shoes instead of in front.

All i kept thinking were my past flings and where it went wrong.

The longest relationship I've ever had was 3 months with this guy who loved himself more than anything.

He wasn't that much of an asshole but i broke up with him the day i saw him jack off to his own picture!

If this was his twin brother or a brother, i would have been less disgusted but seriously,

He was jacking off on his OWN freaking face!

He doesn't have a brother.

I'm already imagining his marriage with his reflection.

Jake weds Jake the mirror.

I chuckled to myself and out of nowhere, a street lamp hit my head hard making me fall on the ground

I swear it was the street lamp who hit me,

Even if it doesn't walk.

I groaned and rubbed my head, glaring at the street lamp

"Couldn't you have warned me you were there!" I cursed with a huff and yes, i was talking to the street lamp.

"Shit, i need a life" i grumbled to myself

"Um no, i think you need a doctor. Are you alright?" A deep voice said.

The person stretched his hand and when i looked up, i stiffened at the guy who was looking at me in concern.

I kept on blinking taking in his sexy self.

He had a quite dark brown skin tone, gorgeous blue eyes, black curly hair and pale pink lips.

"Are you sure you don't need to see the doctor?" He asked with a frown.

I shook my head and took his hand. He pulled me up hard without difficulty and my head hit his since we were almost the same height. I guess he was like 2 inches taller.