one!

you see, jeongguk enjoyed being little, he loved little things, and he enjoyed being in the relaxing little mindspace of his. but, behind that adorable smile, is the pain that he has endured throughout the 21 years of his life.

society didn't accept the gays, his parents didn't expect a child. so they'd finally cut him out of their family, and told him that he could live his own life. he loved his parents, admired them, but he too didn't want to become a burden to his parents, because they were struggling fininancially.

dealing with panic disorder hadn't helped him either. when he was a little kid, his mother jungyeon, cared for him, adored him and his father had too. and even though they couldn't afford very many things, they paid for a therapist to help jungoo. they had given all the love and support to him, but now he's on his own.

let's just say, jungoo was not ready for adulthood.

he loved singing, and even though he didn't have much help at home, he had one of the best grades in high school, and continued into seoul university of music, where he wanted to pursue his love of music and singing.

jeongguk, he... was very insecure. you could say he was a perfectionist, and he had always criticized himself, to make others feel better. he trusts people too easily, and he always puts others first before himself.

on his first day of university, he was very happy. he had worked hard into getting into this university and having to balance out his family's situation and his education.
he had the best parents, even though they were struggling.

—»
walking into the university, he was nervous. his  books clutched tightly to his chest, his small rolling suitcase in his other hand. he walked into the building, walking towards the main office. "hi...... i'm jeon jeongguk, and i was wondering if i could register into my... dorm room?" he smiled cutely.

the receptionist grinned, "yes.. of course .. jeon jeongguk.. mhmmm... ah! yes, you'll be dorming with 6 other men, and your room number is... 2013." the lady smiled. jeongguk decided he liked this lady because of her energetic and enthusiatic tone. "thank you so much.. ms. jihyo." jeon jeongguk grinned, taking the key card to access his room.

he walked out of the office, and heads towards the elevators. he entered, seeing another boy in the elevator. this will be awkward. he watched as the elevator's doors close, and he sees in peripheral vision, probably a senior or a sophmore, with piercings, tattoos, and tan skin. he gulped.

"first time here, freshmen?" the mysterious boy spoke. "y-yeah. i'm jeongguk, jeon." he whispers, not knowing why. the mysterious boy walked up to him, he had blue eyes, a black leather jacket, and his breath was icy (like as if he chewed minty gum. LMDAOSJS).

"i'm jaebum, im. im jaebum." he smiles, jeongguk blushes. he was very handsome, if he were to describe jaebum in one word, it would be expensive. jeongguk giggled, and it brang music to jaebum's ears. the elevator was taking an awfully long time, but jeongguk didn't mind because jaebum was here.

the elevator shook violently, the lights flickered and jeongguk freaked out. jaebum held onto jeongguk with his big strong arms, and jeongguk could feel his mindspace quickly slipping. no! no.. not now ggukie-

then, the elevator stopped, the lights flickering a bit. then they heard the university ringing bell, for announcements. "attention students, there has been technincal difficulties in the elevators, therefore, all afternoon classes will be cancelled. thank you." he could hear a few doofuses cheering outside the elevator.

jeongguk visibly shivered, he's going to have a panic attack. "hey! hey, are you okay?" jaebum asks, seeing jeongguk's eyes in a state of shock. "i- water please... ggukiennnnn needs water." jeongguk inaudibly whispers, he nearly slipped into his headspace.

jaebum gives him water, and jeongguk takes tiny little sips. "you alright?" jaebum asks, wondering what ggukie meant. "i'm fine." jeongguk smiles at jaebum, he felt like he's known jaebum for years, and they barely met minutes ago.

the elevator machine starts whirring, and the the lights had stopped flickering. jeongguk was surprised that he had a mild panic attack, usually he would have started crying but jaebum made him feel at ease, and that was probably the reason why.

the elevators opened up, and ms. jihyo, the principal, and construction members appeared, and they apologized for the inconvenience. the elevators had started working again. the floor went from 2000, to 2003, to 2013. "well, i guess that's my stop." jeongguk smiles, he didn't want to leave jaebum. "bye.. oh wait and here's my number, you know just.. incase." jaebum says, giving him a tiny piece of paper.

"i-thanks.. bye. jaebum hyung." jeongguk waves, and heads towards his room, his cheeks were warm. he inserted his key, and opened the door. his room was ENORMOUS. there was a living room, a spacious kitchen, 3 bathrooms, and a set of stairs, that probably led to the bedrooms. he set down his suitcase.. confused to where his roommates were, and where his room was. "maybe they're not here yet.." jeongguk whispers to himself.

he's about to open his suitcase, when he hears shuffling down the stairs. another expensive boy appears, this time with a lv belt, jeans, yeezys, and NO SHIRT. he blushes hard.

"hi?" the man said, confused as to why he was sprawled on the floor. "hi... i'm your new roommate, jeongguk." jeongguk blushes.. looking down because of the shirtless man.

"oh. feel free to choose any of the rooms upstairs, or you can room with me, cutie." the man winks. jeongguk wants to bury himself. "i. okay. i. wi- will put my stuff away now." jeongguk is oh, so embarassed.

"okay, i'm park jimin, by the way. let me know if you need anything." he winks once again, and leaves the dorm. "what a flirt." jeongguk fans his face, and goes up to choose a room.