two!

i am so sorry for the long wait, loves.

—» jeongguk walks up the stairs to see the rooms, still flushed from meeting jimin, he checks the mirror on the wall if he looked fine. "keep your shit together gguk. you can do this. it's just your roomates." he thinks to himself.

he opens the first door, the room was rather clean and organized, not what he was expecting from a dorm room full of six men. the bed sheets were folded, the room was marble white floor and had small house plants, some fake, and others looked like they'd die in a few days.

he heard shuffling in the room, and was about to close the door out of shock when ANOTHER CUTE MAN pops out of the door, he was wearing circular glasses, probably without prescription and just for style. this man was rather elegant. "hi?" his deep voice breaks jeongguk's hazy trance.

"hi- i-i'm so sorry, i just- was looking around the dorms b-because jimin was- i- mean jimin hyung told me-" jeongguk rambled. "woah, slow down there, pretty boy." taehyung whispers, and jeongguk's breath hitches.

"you can room with me, the second room is occupied by hoseok and jimin, the third occupied by seokjin and yoongi, and then the last room namjoon sleeps alone in, but he breaks everything, so i think it'd be better if you roomed with me." taehyung says, and jeongguk's eyes sparkle for a second.

"i think i should meet namjoon first, don't you think?" jeongguk asks, his doe eyes boring into taehyung's soul. taehyung chuckled, "whatever you say." jeongguk goes to the very last room, and- there's a STUDIO, with ryan-bear toys and expensive-looking figurines.

filler <3 updating chapter: three! very soon ;)