Tsunade's Headache

Tsunade had barely managed to catch up on the paperwork after taking the Hokage's job, the Uchiha brat had conned her into, when he had the gall to bring her this accusation.

"Bloodline theft?" she asked dryly.

"Hai. He has a Sharingan in his bandaged eye and eleven more are implanted in his arm."

Tsunade resisted the urge to sigh. "And how would you know this?"

"Clan secret." he replied.

"You don't have a clan anymore, brat." she bit out, insensitively. He was really getting on her nerves.

"Like you don't have a clan anymore?" he was quick to retort.

Tsunade grit her teeth. It was true she wouldn't tell her clan secrets to anyone even though she was last of her clan.

"I'm not the one making accusations against a councilor. You've got to give me something better than 'clan secrets' to start an investigation."

"You simply have to ask him to remove his bandages. And just so you know the Konoha charter states that all accusations of bloodline theft have to investigated." he said, walking away.

"Shizune, get me the Konoha charter." Tsunade shouted.

It turned out that the brat was right, on both counts. With the clause from the Konoha charter, she was able to arrest Danzo under suspicion and get his bandages removed. The gruesome site revealed was something she'd pay to forget.

This further steamrolled investigation into Danzo's actions and six months later Tsunade was stewing in her office, wondering what to do with all those brainwashed, socially incompetent, little ninjas who were formerly loyal to Danzo, who's autopsy had revealed that his bloodline theft wasn't limited to the Uchiha clan. She wanted to bring him back from the dead, only to painfully kill him again for desecrating her grandfather's grave.

And all this was without touching the clusterfuck that was the Uchiha massacre.

The door of her office opened, and the cause of all her problems entered with his arrogant Uchiha gait.

"You summoned, Hokage-sama?"

"You knew." she accused.

"Pardon?" he had the audacity to raise an eyebrow.

"You knew that Danzo was behind your clans massacre." she elaborated.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Hokage-sama." He lied with straight face.

"Very well." Tsunade said. "I've chosen you to be my apprentice."

"Isn't Sakura your apprentice?"

"I'm capable of having more than one apprentice. Report to training ground 3 at 6 am tomorrow. Dismissed."

"Hai." he said, walking away, gait not as confident as the one he entered with.

Tsunade cracked her knuckles. The Uchiha was going to pay for making her go through all this.