3

As Zexian's black BMW disappeared from the main mansion, the two middle-aged ladies staring out the window coldly huffed.

"Sister, didn't you say that you'll be able to get that brat to give me more of his money?!" Riby scrunched up her disappointed expression.

As Minan turned her head away from the window and walked towards the kitchen, with a calm demeanor, she told her younger sister, "Patience is a virtue. If you can't even wait for a few more hours than perhaps you're not deserving of free money. ...He may be busy with somethings. When he gets back, you'll get your money, so long as you play the part right. Also, don't forget my 70% cut."

Being reminded of the ridiculous split, Riby creased up her expression even more. "Sister, since you're already rich, don't you think 70% is a little too much. Aren't I your younger sister. Furthermore, you only have Alexa, while I have Jingna and Max to take care of. Could we at least do 60% for me and 40% for you. That's fair, hmn?"

Without saying anything in reply, Minan drooped her eyelids and stared at her younger sister for a whole minute. "You are my biological sister, that's why I was willing to give up 30%. However, blood is only so deep... Do not make me retract the deal."

With that, since all the power was in Minan's hands, Riby chewed her lower lip and unwillingly nodded.

...

After Zexian checked into his suite in the hotel and sighed again, he pulled out his phone and began dialing the credit card company that issued Alexa's credit cards.

Once he finally got thru and asked for all the cards that had been issued to be closed, and juggled the negotiating of the company employee's attempts of trying to keep him in their company, Zexian learned that this month alone, Alexa managed to spend over 70 grand. Adding this amount to all her previous expenditure, Zexian found that it total close to 5 million dollars.

"how can a person spend so much in such a short amount of time!" Zexian exclaimed to himself as his right brow twitched. Nonetheless, in order to close the accounts, Zexian still paid off all the charges.

With that out of the way, Zexian plopped on the soft bed and bitterly laughed at himself again.

Now that he's thinking about it, it was so very very stupid of him to even open accounts for Alexa, despite what Minan and Alexa had reasoned and pleaded. His father had gifted them each, quite a decent amount, which they have not even touched a dime of yet. If they had at least spent all of it then, it would at least make sense for them to asked Zexian for a credit card, but they really didn't. And in realizing this, Zexian wanted to kick himself in the shin for his blindness.

But at last it is what it is, so with an exhausted huff, Zexian again grabbed his phone and called his bank.

...

After confirming that he is the only one able to access the deed to the main house and touch any of the 150 million left in his account, since Zexian will be needing cold, hard cash in order to complete some of his survival plans. Zexian asked for the bank to pull out 30 million in cash for him.

Thankfully, since his father was a business person and had pulled out even bigger amounts in cash back then, the bank did not question him too much and said that they will have everything ready in 3 days' time.

Thanking the banking representative, Zexian then asked to be transfer to a purchasing representative.

Once the transfer went thru, Zexian promptly informed the purchasing representative that he wanted to sell the main mansion to the bank for 55 million. Since the current value of the Main Mansion was worth 70 million, if Zexian's father was not a known and respectable business man, the purchasing representative would have laughed then hung up. After all, who in their right mind would sell a great property for such a low amount of money, when they could get millions more. That was just crazy. As the saying goes, money makes the world spin.

However, upon realizing that Zexian was very serious, the purchasing representative jumped on. If he really did seal this deal and save the bank roughly 15 million, he'll for sure get a hefty bonus and promotion.

Once the purchasing representative agreed to buy the main mansion and said that Zexian just needed to go in and sign all the needed paper work and transfer over the deed to the house, Zexian set the date for the upcoming day. At first Zexian wanted to just make one trip, as in get his cash and sign over the deed, but on second thought, that'll make him too flashy, so he decided to get the deed done first.

With all those minor things out of the way, Zexian felt extremely exhausted but he could not sleep no matter what he did. So he decided to actually drafted out everything that he felt he needed to prepare before the end of the world comes.

As Zexian wrote down the general list of things that he needed and then paused to stare out into the brightly lit and vocal street, his stomach turned.

'Is the apocalypse really going to come... again.' Zexian felt himself wanting to cry at that thought. It just felt so surreal at this point, to just remember that the streets that are now filled with people chatting, laughing, and casually going about their business was going to turn desolated and grim, made Zexian depress. However, seeing as strange signs and whether has already began happening, Zexian forced himself to not fall comfort to the serenity of the sights currently around him.

"I'll be prepared and live a decent life... this time for sure!" Zexian pressed the hotel pen hard onto the scribbled note pad on his knees.