Strip That Down For Me - Nestor

As the light shines down I hear the DJ call my stage name and Def Leppard Pour Some Sugar On Me start, I slide out from behind the curtain strutting over to the pole in the middle of the stage. My mind focused and instantly I'm lost in my routine, as the song comes to an end I flip upside down on the pole, gripping the base I look out at the crowd and my eyes make contact with the darkest eyes I've ever seen, the coldness causing a chill to run through me, looking over the man responsible, he is gorgeous, long limbs, solid body, two thick braids running down his head. Flipping my legs over and landing in the splits I stand up and leave the stage heading back to the dressing room unable to shake those eyes from my mind.

Getting ready for my next performance of the night my boss Ruby enters the room making a beeline for me

"Hey babe" she says perching on the vanity bench watching me re-applying my makeup

"Hey Rube's" I say "How we looking tonight?"

Nodding she replies "Good, really good" pausing she continues "So I already know the answer but I thought I would ask anyway"

Putting down my eyeliner I turn to her "What is it?"

"There's a guy here asking for a private dance, I told him you didn't do them, but he offered big bucks" she says watching me closely

"Which guy?" I ask hesitantly

"Tall, good looking, braids" she says describing him

"How much?" I ask reaching for my lipstick and turning back to the mirror applying the perfect red shade

"Two grand" she says surprised by my interest

"Is he legit?" I ask

"He gave me half up front" she says reaching into her pocket

"Alright, can you put him in the red room?" I ask "Give me 5 minutes I just want to get changed"

"This is very unlike you" Ruby says watching me

"Yeah, well, I could use the money" I say playing it off, when really I'm intrigued by him

Shrugging Ruby stands up straight and heads out, standing up I head to my locker opening it up and digging out an outfit I've never worn but keep here just in case. Slipping on the black lace bottoms and the matching bra which has see through cut outs I check my reflection in the mirror "Perfect" I think to myself I pull on a crisp white button up and tuck it into the leather pencil skirt with slits in each thigh. Sliding into my black pumps I head out of the dressing room stopping to let Zoey one of the other dancers that I had a private dance and could she go out in my normal slot.

Stopping at the DJ booth I ask James our house DJ to play my favourite song in the red room and notify him to the change of roster he looks surprised "Since when do you do private dances?"

Shrugging I reply "Important guest"

Nodding at me he watches me walk to the red room giving me the thumbs up, opening the door the first thing I see is those intense eyes on me.

The beat of Closer by Nine Inch Nails starts as I strut up onto the podium into the middle of the room

"You let me violate you" my leg sliding around the pole, spinning around my hips moving to the beat,

"I want to fuck you like an animal" my fingers unzipping the back of my skirt letting it drop onto the floor, I shimmy up the pole.

His eyes fixated on me, I give into the music, my body moving like magic, standing in front of him, I unbutton my shirt in time to the beat, letting it slip of my shoulders he takes a sharp breathe in. I strut over to where he is sitting, turning my back to him, I bend over flipping my hair and sliding my ass down into his lap, grinding on him. Standing up and turning around I straddle his waist, grinding my hips back and forth, he licks his lips and I wonder what his tongue would feel like between my thighs.

As the song comes to an end, I stand up winking at him, I don't say a word, grabbing my clothes I exit the room and head back to the dressing room without looking back.

Slipping my robe on, I go into the bathroom splashing cold water on my face and running my wrists under the cold water, I have never been so turned on in my life, it takes all my strength not to go back into that room and straddle him again.

Heading back into the dressing room Ruby is at my station a smug smile on her face

"What?" I ask approaching her

"Girl, I know you've got skills, but you must have done something pretty spectacular" she says laughing

"What do you mean?" I ask her puzzled

"He just paid, tipping you" she says handing me an envelope

Looking inside I see a massive stack of bills, looking up at Ruby she laughs

"Five grand" she says "must have been some crazy dance" shaking her head she starts to head out, turning to look over her shoulder "Oh, he wanted you to know he will be back the same time next week and wants you to dance for him again, I didn't think you would say no"

Sitting down at my station, I shake my head, looking in the mirror at my flushed face I know I'm in trouble.