Strip That Down For Me - Angel

Song: Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande

Opening your eyes, you look over at Angel asleep next to you, his arms wrapped around you a lazy smile on his face.

Smiling you decide to let him sleep in the club has been riding him hard lately so he deserves to relax, gently rolling out of his arms and out of bed you grab one of his flannel shirts off the floor, slipping it on and buttoning it up you close the bedroom door softly behind you.

Heading into the kitchen you put a pot of coffee on, grabbing your phone off the bench you connect it to the bluetooth speaker Angel got you for your birthday pulling your favourite playlist up on Spotify you start grabbing stuff out of the pantry to make pancakes for breakfast.

Mixing the batter you hear the familiar beat of your favourite song come on

"Don't need permission, Made my decision to test my limits" swaying your hips to the beat, you feel Angel's hands slide over your hips, gripping them as he sways against your body, lifting your arms backwards you wrap them around the back of his neck

"Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman, Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you, Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't"

Rolling your ass across Angel's crouch he moans in your ear, turning around to face him, you push into him, using your hips to push him backwards, guiding him to the kitchen chair, gently pushing him down into it his eyes not leaving your body.

Lifting your leg and your foot on the chair between his thighs, you keep moving your hips to the beat, grabbing Angel's flannel shirt you are wearing and unbuttoning it slowly, his hands start travelling up your thighs, licking his lips as you get to the top two buttons.

Spinning around you slip the flannel off your shoulders shimmering and pulling your hair out of its ponytail letting it tumble down around your face, Angel's hands reach out grabbing your ass and pulling you into his lap.

Pulling the flannel off you continue to grind on Angel's lap as his fingers explore your body, coming to a rest on your nipples, he gently grazes his thumb over them causing you to moan, his lips come down nipping at your neck, he starts to kiss up to your ear. Gripping the side of the chair, you push off Angel, turning around and straddling him.

His hands gripping your hips as you slowly roll them across his, your hands tangled up in his hair, tugging softly forcing his head back you lean forward licking up his neck "Fuck" he mutters gripping your hips tightly, in one move he stands up, wrapping your legs around his waist "Bedroom, now" he moans as he carries you off.