Chapter 2.1

It was probably because they had separated for too long, so now that he's finally getting the warmth and yearning embrace from this person, Su YuanHeng slept very deeply on this night. In the early morning, he habitually woke up once and heard BeiTang MinQian talking on the phone.

"Siva, I've already told you this. I don't want anyone to disturb me during my break. You take care of this......Yeah, just say that I'm on break right now. We'll talk about the contract renewal at a later time. Okay, just like that......Oh yeah...Don't forget to call the hospital and say that he needs to take the day off....."

Su YuanHeng turned over and wanted to say something but BeiTang MinQian casted a glance at him and uttered on the phone, "Siva, not just the day off, but also take vacation leave. Take as many days off as possible! That's it, bye."

"You......" Su YuanHeng was shocked as he sat up on the bed.

"Lie down," BeiTang MinQian ordered as he pushed him back onto the bed.

"I can't take vacation leave. I......"

"You want me to personally call your director?" BeiTang MinQian narrowed his eyes.

Su YuanHeng stiffened and pondered for a moment. He knew that he can't defy BeiTang MinQian's words, especially with him in this mood.

BeiTang MinQian seeing Su YuanHeng's compliance, felt very satisfied. He embraced him, "Let's sleep some more. The sky is not going to collapse. After all, this hospital belongs to my family; I can do whatever I want."

Su YuanHeng wanted to saying something but something seemed wrong. He felt particularly sleepy today. So after being pressured by BeiTang MinQian, he really went back to sleep.

BeiTang MinQian secretly praised himself; the sleeping pills that he put in yesterday's noodles are really effective.

Su YuanHeng slept until late into the evening. When he finally awakened, his entire body felt weak but his mood is especially comfortable.

When BeiTang MinQian came in, he saw him sitting by the bed, sipping cold water and taking medicine, "What medicine are you taking?"

Su YuanHeng conveniently threw the bottle of medicine back into the bedside drawer, "Nothing, just vitamin supplements."

"Really?" BeiTang MinQian jokingly asked, "Every time after we make love, you have to take medicine. If I didn't know, I would've thought that you're taking birth control pills."

When Su YuanHeng heard him, he paused. Then looked up and smiled, "Maybe I am taking birth control pills."

"Heh heh, that's good or else it'll be troublesome if there's a kid."

Su YuanHeng didn't respond. He got up and walked to the bathroom. Then, faint water sounds immediately came out of the room.

BeiTang MinQian lit a cigarette as he leaned on the bedside, quietly listening to the sounds inside. His heart is unusually calm and contented. He suddenly remembered the scene from that year when he abruptly appeared in front of Su YuanHeng.

[Flashback]

He had just turned 18 at the time. Being separated from his older sisters' and the binds of his family's control, he can't wait to feel freedom.

At that time, HuiZhi was fragile like a branch that can break at any time. Yet, she had the most strongly determined roots.

She bluntly asked, "If you don't like it, why force yourself? Who would look at your face?"

"Shut up! Take medicine!" BeiTang MinQian coldly pushed the medicine to her.

BeiTang HuiZhi wrinkled her eyebrows similar to that of her twin brother. Then, reluctantly took the medicine while muttering, "I've been taking them for three to four years already, when will it ever end?"

Praying For Fateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें