4 The Shadowhuntergirl

When i came into the living room i saw that Simon was still on the couch. He was sleeping but otherwise he looked fine. I Thanked silently Dod and these Mundie bodys for there fast blood production. I gone into the kitchen and cocked breakfast and brought it Dod. I woke her and she took happily her breakfast plate. I saw that yesterday events had worried her. “ Dod i wanted to thank you because of the fact that you are not only my housemate but also a friend. I knew the time before us will be difficult because i will be hunted. And i knew about the consequences. I also wanted to thank you for helping Simon and i wanted to inform you that i will tell him everything. I want him do understand why i have to vanish!” During my speech , i looked in her eyes and so i saw that they were filling with water and when i had said that i will tell Simon she seems to accept it. But when she noticed that i want to vanish her eyes dilated and she said in a hurry “No Clary you cannot do that, i understand that you want to go because you wanted but i didn't want to lose you. You are since ten years in New York everybody you meet would miss you and have you thought about Simon and Magnus? I tell you i will call Magnus and he will come here and together we plan what we will be doing now. And in the meantime i will eat this yummy breakfast and you will go to Simon and tell him the truth. And when everything is done you will go and meet the fairy king and you will tell me everything you will be seeing, there world is always changing!” i couldnt help it i laughted a and agreed to tell her than i hugged her an left her room to speak with Simon. And to be honest i was afraid how he would react to my real me.

>>Jace Pov<<

That girl from last night would not go out of my head, it angers me that she is a constant there. I couldn't sleep her red hair and her eyes which changed from green to black was another reason why she was on my mind.Who was she? I was going over everything i knew about her. She looked to be the same age as me so probably 20 years old. She is a Nephilim but her moves are much faster than i have ever seen someone move. She is part demon was would explain her eyes. She has no visible runes. She warned the club not to cross her and to be honest it was frighten. Her appearance is that of an Angel. And her dress was really pretty. She is friends with a Mundie who was stupid enough to let a Vampire drink from him. But she seems to care for him and even danced with him. With das thought in my mind i could shake of the feeling of jealousy. I looked at my clock with showed 05:00 AM. I was frustrated so i was going to shower and than train. Because of my frustration i wanted to box but on the way to the training room i came across the library and heard my tutor hodge speak with someone. “Starkweather your shadowhunters have probably told you of there encounter in the pandemonium yesterday evening.” I agreed subconsciously whe had told him everything. “Yes, Valentine, the children spoke about a incredible shadowhunter with red hair and black eyes.” responded Hodge. “The shadowhunter is my daughter, Starkweather.” I thought about it but i knew only one Valentine and that is Valentine Morningstar but i never heard that he had a daughter , can it be? Hodges voice brought me back from my thoughts “That means Clarissa is alive and back again. What jace had told me about her is unbelievable”. “Hodge i want you to find out if it is really my daughter, where she is and who her Mundie friend is. Today morning Jonathan and a few other members gone thru a portal to New York to look for his sister. Besides that i count on you Starkweather, and remember to inform me about anything new when it concern her and what the Clavel will learn about her.” “Valentine i will do my best to find your daughter Clarissa” said Hodge. I didn't hear voices anymore so that i can assume they finished to talk. So i made my way to the training room but before i wanted to eat a little snack from the kitchen but before i gone in the kitchen i was able to listen to a discussion between my adoptive parents Maryse and Robert. So i decided to listen in. “Robert we must inform the clave” “ What do you want to tell them?” asked Robert. “You knew what Robert, that can't be a coincidence, at first the rise of demon activity in New York then surfaced a don't reported Shadowhunter which when we can believe our children had the Appearance of Jocelyn which means her dead daughter Clarissa Morningstar is somehow alive and than today morning the portal activity from Idris to New York and don't forget the words and whispers which circulate around the downworlders since last night !” “Yes Maryse i don't think it is a coincidence either but you know we can't go to the Clave , we are ex-members of the Circle they would believe us and you can be sure that it is Clarissa.” “Exactly my point , we must report to the Clave to show that our allegiance is not with Valentine and the Circle anymore , and besides we must find out who the female shadowhunter is one way or another. So we can look if it is Valentines daughter.” meant Maryse abrupt. “ You are right, we must inform the Clave. Now we must think about how we keep our children out of this.” agreed Robert soothingly. “ You know there is no way to do that, you also has seen the look from Jace when he spoke about her. It seems she had impressed him.” responded the head of the institut. I was amazed how good Maryse seems to know me because i would look for the girl and hopefully will find her. And now i have more possibilities to look for her. But in my thoughts there was something which confused me. Because at first i was jealous about a Mundie and then my adoptive mother meant the girl had impressed me. And to be honest she is right - so do i badboy Jace Herondale fallen for a foreign girl where there is the possibility that she is a Morningstar? With those thought i finally gone to the trainingsraum and punched the punching bag.

>>Alec's Pov<<

I couldn't believe it, we were like always demon hunting in Pandemonium, and had succeeded. But then there was this girl and now everything seems to be about her. On the way back to the institut Jace spoke continually about her fighting skills and even my sister Isabelle who usually hate other girls talked all about her outfit. When we told our parents and tutor hodge about the girl they asked question and also talked about her like she was the almighty himself and they don't even know or meet her. But what angers me the most is that my parabatai seems to have fallen in love with her even if knows nothing about her. Yes of course since meeting Magnus my feeling for Jace changed but even now i don't like it ! And then when i was yesterday by Magnus and wanted to think about something else when Magnus received a phone call and than had some misterios duty to fulfill. And i were back at the Institut. When i asked him about his duty he told me it was about a girl which need help immediately. I know for sure that girls becoming very annoying. To think about something else i was going to the training room and there i found Jace punching the punching bag. When he saw me he smiled and then pulled out two seraph blades and we began to train together.