Rat

Sam pov: 

"GFDRYTFGIHJOHGFYDTRESWRYIUJOKNHBVGCFHDGXESAW%R^TYIGUHJN BHVcgfxdrtyugihjknjb hvgcf" 

I jump out of my bed to sounds of screaming and yelling. Which wasn't that unusual if you live in nine's penthouse. I head towards where the commotion was. 

"YOU KILLED TE ODIO!" screamed Ella

Sarah  screams back "NO, I DID NOT!" 

I slap my face. This has been the 19th time this week. It's starting to get really annoying. Ever since eight bought that rat for Ella on her 11th birthday, it keeps on dying so we had to keep getting new ones for her. Ella would keep on blaming Sarah (even though she has no proof)I believe Ella, I think Sarah has been killing Ella rats. It seems like a Sarah thing to do. 

"Ella, you can't just blame Sarah with no proof". Of course, Four says that. Four would always be on Sarah's side. 

"YES, I CAN" Ella storms off.

Four shakes his head "I will go see if she's alright" and then follows her. 

"I will too," Says nine "DON'T EAT WITHOUT ME" he yells.

Sarah mumbles something underneath her breath.

"What was that, Sarah?" I asked. She looks up, "Oh, nothing, I'm going back to bed".

I was the only one left in the living room. My stomach grumbles. I must be hungry  I thought. I'm going to see what six and seven are doing in the kitchen. 

"Hey, gu- oh my god what happened here?" The kitchen was a mess. There were eggs everywhere. Flour was all over the floor. The dishes aren't clean. It was all a mess. 

"Oh, hey sam" Six jumps down from the cabinets. "We were having a little fun here". 

"Um... yeah I can see that... Um... what's for breakfast?" I asked.

"We are having tuna eyeballs!" Examined seven.

"Um, what?" 

Autour notes: 

I promise it will get better :)