Chapter 2 His friend

POV Seokyeon

Lesson ended. Jungkook still didn't look at me. He started to chat with others leaving me behind.

I didn't want to leave an impression of lonely sheep so I left the classroom at the same time just with some random classmate.

She probably doesn't even know that I left with her.

I was again left alone. No one was with me...

I saw tall upperclassman. He was wandering alone and waiting or searching for someone or something. I didn't really know.

I came to him closer and asked.

"Hello, what are you doing here?"

He looked at me while doing a very thankful face with a gentle and beautiful smile.

"Hi! I am searching for my ring and also for a guy who is your age."

"What class is that guy from?"

"B-10"

"Oh I am from that class, I think I can help, his name?"

"Jungkook-ah"

I was shocked. I can help him but I don't want to talk with Jungkook...

"I-I am sor-ry..."

My tears started to fall down on my cheeks really slowly. Just thinking about him made me sad somehow.

He was looking at me while I was crying, it was really embarrassing.

"Why?"

I didn't tell him why, I was just crying and trying to calm myself down.

He wanted to help me. He patted me and said that everything is okay.

I felt how his big hand was patting my shoulder. His patting was feeling nice somehow. I was starting to hear besides everything is ok some other words by his voice.

"What's your name?"

"Seokyeon..."

I said my name really quietly while trying to hide sad face behind my hair.

"I am Jin, your face and name are really beautiful. You should cry less to fit your beautifulness"

It was nice to hear his compliment, it made me a happier. I smiled a bit.

"Thanks..."

"Your name is a bit familiar to me... I somewhere heard it before. But I don't remember where..."

I thought in my mind maybe Jungkook have talked to Jin about me but how can I be 100% sure.

"So do you know Jungkook?" He asked.

It made me again sad but I answered.

"Yes..."

"What he did for you?"

"Nothing he just doesn't keep his promises.."

"Wow, he is so bad little guy! I will talk to him later, how dare he doesn't keep promises with his girlfriend!"

I blushed.

"I am not his girlfriend... I am his childhood friend..."

He blushed too of embarrassment.

"I am sorry! You are just really beautiful that I thought you probably are dating him because he is a handsome little guy... you know..."

His words didn't really fix the situation. We were just standing full of embarrassment.

I thought how to come out of this in my head and said.

"You searched for the ring want me to help you?"

He looked at me with shocked eyes because I somehow was able to say something in this akward situation.

"Ah... Yes... You could..."

We were sitting on the floor searching for the ring. Also, we didn't really talk much , cause it looks like we will feel more and more embarrassment of our conversation.

I searched all the places where the ring could be. I think Jin searched all the possible places too..

I stood up and then saw something really little and shiny for a moment.

"Jin oppa! I saw something little and shiny but I lost it I can't find it again!"

He came closer and was looking at the same place where I was looking.

Finally, we found his ring and for our victory was playing a school bell.

He thanked me and rushed away to the staircase.

I rushed too to my classroom.

When I entered our classroom Jungkook and my eyes met. It was for us a really big distance even if it was for a while.

I was holding my tears in because they wanted to burst out when I looked at him.

We still were watching each other and then a girl was shouting at me.

"MOVE!"

I moved to my place and watched her. She was a girl with who I left the classroom before.

Class started and I was thinking only about Jungkook. I think he was thinking about me too because he looked at me sometimes.

He wrote something in a notebook and showed me while teacher wasn't looking at him.

"Sorry :-( "

I wrote in my notebook something too after reading his apology.

Jungkook was really excited to see what I will show to him.

"Let's talk after this lesson"

He read it all and then he turned back.

After class Jungkook and I stood up. We left the classroom together and were looking at each other a bit.

"Sorry oppa"

He smirked and said.

"That's okay, hug me"

I hugged him with tears in my eyes. While holding my head on his chest I said to him.

"Oppa do you know someone called Jin..."

"Yes, why?"

"He was looking for you..."

"He was handsome or ugly?"

I jumped away from Jungkook

"He was handsome..." I said that with my blushing and confused face.

"Describe his smile..."

"Gentle and beautiful... Why do you ask all of sudden oppa?"

Jungkook finally realized what he was asking totally weird questions about his friend...

"Did he tell you why he was searching for me?"

"No..."

"That's good," said Jungkook with a smile.

"Seokyeon some friends of mine want to meet you after school is it okay with you?"

Jungkook all of sudden started to talk about his friends to me. School bell rang and Jungkook still was waiting for my answer.

"Yes, I think..."

We entered the class and sat on our places. Classes started and I was imaging Jungkook friends in my head.

💜💜Autor note💜💜

I finished writing this chapter 2. I hope you still enjoy reading it💜 In this part was a lot of conversations