January | New Year, New Me

Welcome to the first issue of 2019!

We, the People of Society admin team, are excited to bring you the January edition! Our theme for this month is in honor of the new year! Here is to our very first issue, new year, new me!

We worked hard on this and dedicated a lot of time and collaboration with other authors here on Wattpad (it is about the people of the society). Overall, we are excited to see what this magazine may turn into during this year. Hope you enjoy this month's issue and all future issues of 2019!

Please note, some interviews will be edited and condensed for the sake of the magazine.

Without further ado, let's get right to it!

On the rise author | kngock

How did you find Wattpad?

In the fourth grade, I started to fall in love with reading; Because I was broke, I looked up apps with free books and found Wattpad.

What was the first book or author that inspired you to create your own story?

The first book that inspired me to write was The Trouble With Love (TTWL) by @JJJiangx . Though I wasn't a new reader on Wattpad, TTWL was the first book that sparked something in me to write; it was amazingly written. Though I never finished what TTWL inspired in me, JJiangx's book will always hold a special place in my heart.

What's a Wattpad goal you've already accomplished?

A Wattpad goal I have accomplished was to finish writing a book. Though it took me two years, I completed my first story called Asian Girls in 2017. It was a very big part of my formative years in middle school. I was very proud to committing to something that I loved.