Feburary || Season of Love

It is the season of love! What a time to be alive where your friends/family can rub in the fact that you still don't have a significant other even more

It is the season of love! What a time to be alive where your friends/family can rub in the fact that you still don't have a significant other even more. Life is good, eh? It's fine. We're fine.

With that being said, we want to say welcome to the 2nd Society Speaks of 2019! In this issue, we want to spread lots of love to you because why not?

We are so excited to bring you this month's issue in addition to a lot of excessive, unnecessary hearts to set the loving vibe. <3 like always, we want to thank all of the users and campaigns that worked with us to make this issue possible.

This Wattpad community is so talented, selfless, and amazing; be sure to check out all of the users and campaigns that interest you and spread some love (of course, with these hearts: <3)!

Without further ado, here is February's Society Speaks "Season of Love". We hope you enjoy it! <3

Featured Author| @exoticutopia

When did you join Wattpad?

I joined Wattpad 5 years ago.

How did you find Wattpad?

I found Wattpad through family and friends. They knew how much I loved reading and encouraged me to try Wattpad.

What inspired you to first write on Wattpad?

I guess what inspired me was reading books and knowing I wanted to create my own. I love the feeling of suspense and not wanting to put down a book and I really wanted to create that and write.

How did you find our campaign?

Through browsing Wattpad, I found many books based on The People Of Society and I loved it! I felt it was everything I stood for.

Why did you decide to write for The People of Society?

I knew when writing I wanted to create an effect on my audience. I felt that with writing I could express emotions and feelings on certain subjects. That's why I created a book based on The People Of Society.