Chapter 2️⃣

(Third Person POV)

“What are you doing on the floor Jimin?” Bang PD asked when he saw Jimin on the floor.

“Cleaning the dirt?” Agust-D said as he watched Jimin get up, a blank look on his face.

“I'm alright, I'm alright.” Jimin replied while brushing invisible dirt off his pants.

“We didn't ask.” came a cold reply from Agust-D. With this he started walking away from them.

Bang PD motioned Jimin to follow and after nodding his head, Jimin picked his luggage up and ran after Agust-D.

“What were you doing outside the door?” Agust-D asked once Jimin caught up with him.

“Definitely not eavesdropping Yoongi hyung...” Jimin replied, laughing awkwardly.

Agust-D stopped, making Jimin stop as well, and turned towards him, “Don't call me that... I believe you heard everything?”

Jimin slowly nodded his head, not quite sure what else he could have done otherwise.

“Good. So don't bother me and keep away from me. I also deserve to have a personal life...” Agust-D said, muttering the last part to himself.

“But... okay...umm where are we going to stay?” Jimin asked.

“My house...where else.” came the sarcastic reply.

Sensing his bad mood jimin suggested, “I can stay somewhere else if you want...”

“It's okay.”

They walked in silence, getting out of the main building and going towards the parking lot.

“Get in.”

Jimin got in and tied the seatbelt and Agust-D got into the driver's seat.

“You don't have a driver?” Jimin asked as he watched him starting the car.

His question went unanswered and it was silent again until Jimin couldn't take it anymore and after mustering up some courage he started the radio, hoping that some music will help lighten the mood.

After some advertisement, Agust-D's ‘So far away’ started playing and Jimin found himself singing along the lines of Suran, occasionally rapping too.

(A/N- video credit goes to the owner 😁)

Agust-D watched the whole thing from the corner of his eyes and once the song ended he asked, “That was... quite good. You sing?”

“Not much... I-I just sing along... that's it...” Jimin's face started colouring as he replied.

Agust-D only replied with a ‘Hmmm’ and went back to driving.

The songs kept playing and Jimin continued singing along but this time Agust-D didn't pay him any attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey wake up, we are here. Hey? Wake up dude.”

Jimin stirred in his seat but still didn't wake up, sighing Agust-D placed his hand on top of Jimin's and gave him a good shake.

Fortunately, Jimin's eyes opened slowly and he stared at Agust-D through half opened eyes, “Yoongi hyung... Ahhh hyung... I love you.” he said while leaning towards Agust-D, intending to hug him.

“Dude wake the fuck up.”

The cursing woke Jimin's brain and he stared at Agust-D, his eyes going as big as tennis balls, “Ahh hyu- ahhh I mean Agust-D... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to say that...” his cheeks became red in embarrassment.

“Just get up...” came the tired reply.

Nodding his head, still embarrassed about his previous actions, Jimin got out of the car with his luggage and waited as Agust-D parked the car.

Once he was done, he motioned Jimin to follow him and went to unlock the door.

“Go in.”

After nodding his head again, Jimin went inside and sat on the black couch that was in the middle of the living room.

Looking around Jimin noticed that it was all mostly black, white and grey. In front of a wall there was a cabinet, displaying all the awards that his favourite rapper had won so far.

“Okay good night.”

His idol's voice caught his attention and Jimin looked at him, nodding again to indicate that he heard him.

Agust-D started walking towards a room, probably his bedroom... Jimin thought but then something clicked inside his head, “Wait! Where am I going to sleep?”

Agust-D stopped and turned towards him, a blank look on his face, “I don't care.” with this he was gone.

Jimin looked around the room, “Do I have to sleep on the couch?” he said to himself as he stared at the couch pensively.

Sighing in defeat, he layed down on the couch. His eyes automatically went towards the room Agust-D disappeared into, “Good night Yoongi hyung...” he said in a whisper and closed his eyes.

A certain rapper's happy face dominating his dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I feel like crying 😢😢😢