Chapter 1️⃣3️⃣

(Third Person POV)

Jimin's phone beeped and the sound woke Jimin up, with sleepy eyes Jimin opened his phone.

Taehyung has added you to the group: 💜Family💜’

Jimin frowned and clicked on the notification, opening the chat.

Taehyung:
Hey Jimin!

Jimin:
Hey!
Umm.. what's this about?

Jin:
Yoongi just locked himself in a room looking all heart broken.

Jimin:
Ohhhh...

Taehyung:
You guys are dating... aren't you?

Jimin:
What are you talking about... hyung doesn't see me like that...

Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook:
But you do, eh?

Jin:
Let's meet at my place then. Be here in ten minutes.
I can't handle Yoongi alone anymore.

Jimin got up and shaked his head vigorously, what is happening...

After getting dressed somehow Jimin got out of the house and looked longingly at the empty place where Yoongi's car was usually parked on.

“Gooshhh I'll have to take the bus...how am I going to be there within 10 minutes?!” Jimin hurried towards the bus stand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyung?” Jungkook asked as he pressed his ear on the door behind which Yoongi has locked himself in.

“Go away.” Yoongi replied.

“No you go away hyung.” Taehyung said.

“Any news?” Jin said while walking towards where Taehyung and Jungkook were.

Namjoon,Hoseok and Jimin were yet to arrive.

“No hyung...” Taehyung replied.

“Hey guys....is Yoongi hyung still locked in?” Namjoon asked as he arrived to the place, “Btw Hoseok will be here in a seco-”

“I'm here!” Hoseok said while walking towards them.

“Everyone is here but Jimin...where is he?” Jungkook asked.

“Ohhh I forgot...he has to take the bus... that's why Jimi-” Jin started saying but was cut off by Yoongi.

“DON'T SAY HIS NAME!”

“Lol...so he is listening to what we are saying.” Taehyung snickered.

“YAH YOONGI I'M DONE WITH YOUR SHIT! GO BACK HOME!” Jin lost his patients, again.

“I'M NOT GOING BACK THERE! AT LEAST NOT TODAY!” (A/N- sings Not Today in the background)

“H-hyung...so-sorry I'm l-late...” Jimin arrived, panting.

“Jimin...oh God... Now that you are here.... let's go upstairs and explain to us what happened.” Hoseok said.

“Inside...but let's go.” Namjoon said pointing towards the closed door.