a note from the admin

all rights reserved thepeopleofsociety campaign 2019 ©️

what is society speaks?

Society Speaks is a The People of Society's publication; it focuses on Wattpad authors who contribute to our campaign. this monthly magazine covers a wide array of topics; ranging from personal interviews with some of our authors, to featured books.

our goal!

our goal is to build off of our overarching mission statement, to unify all people groups, and accept each other's uniqueness by disregarding the stereotypes and negative stigmas that our society created towards others.

topics we will cover!

we have a huge range of sections that will be part of our magazine. our topics over many different aspects of our society including: on the rise author, featured book, author, and campaign, talk the not talked, society bops, and more! we will add in more sections as you guys interact with us as time goes on.

if you have any suggestions, feel free to comment them down below or PM us directly.

content!

all of our content comes from us, so please do not try to steal it or plagiarize our works. we all work very hard to produce what we produce.

a huge thank you right before everything that starts to all of the writers/amazing people on wattpad that we interview and will interview. you guys really help make these issues so much better.

content correspondents include Charlie, Stel, Aanika, and Sel | Authoritative, --constellations, thewitchtribute, and inversely

our main editor is Charlie | Authoritative

graphics!

graphics are made mainly by shizunj and, on rare occasions, --constellations. although we edit the images an add texts on top, the background images we use all belong to the rightful owner.

thank you!

this really couldn't have been possible without your support. so thank you for everything you do! the january issue for 2019 will be posted tomorrow, so stay tuned.

X,

Charlie, Stel, Aanika, Sel, & Shiza

Authoritative, --constellations, thewitchtribute, inversely, & shizunj

--

graphics by: stel | --constellations

written by: stel | --constellations

edited by: charlie| Authoritative & sel | inversely

last updated: 1/14/19