Chapter 5

Dedicated to @Lena12341234

Dedication goes to @Lena12341234 for their encouragement and support! 

----------

Attaching himself to my neck, Blake mercilessly attacks my sweet spot. I give him more access to my neck and tangle my fingers through his hair as he sucks mercilessly, undoubtedly giving me a hickey. Slowly, Blake drags his tongue from the base of my neck up to the behind my ear.

Pulling back slightly, he looks at me, amusement eminent in his eyes. "I thought you weren't gay."

I groan when he grinds himself into me, making me grow even harder. I didn't even think it was possible that I could feel this turned on and by a man nonetheless. Blushing, I look away when I respond, "You're not really giving my body a chance to realize that it's straight."

He chuckles and it sends a shiver down my body and into my member. I slide my hands under his shirt, feeling his taut, muscular back as it flexes and practically grinds me into the mattress. When I feel a hand reach inside my pants and creep to my ass, I tense. His fingers tease my hole, making it clench from the foreign feeling. My fingers claw into his back when I feel a finger rim my entrance. I hiss as he continues to torment me--not quite entering me as he circles around the hole, making me pant into his neck. Before his finger even enters me, he slides his hand out of my pants and leans away from me. I pout when the pressure from his length is removed from my precious member, leaving it neglected.

"You're so cute when you pout," he teases as he leans in towards my lips. Before he can kiss me, I turn away, my face beet red. "Oh, you won't let me kiss you?"

"That's too gay," I grumble, staring into the wall so as not to look into his eyes.

"You didn't think it was too gay when I was practically fingering your ass. Actually, you seemed to like that." He laughs.

I could feel my face grow warmer as I glare at him. "I'm not gay."

"Okay. If you're not gay, then I should just stop here then." I whine when he gets off of me, completely getting off of me. "Guess you're going to have to handle that yourself." He nods to the embarrassing bulge my pants try to contain from being violated.

"And I will. Alone. Without you. While thinking about girls." I cringe at how choppy that statement was, losing meaning with every add-on. This is really not looking good for me.

"Then why are you still here? Leave," he orders.

"I am," I snap back, causing a pointed glare to land on his face.

Before he can say anything else, I rush out the door and try to find my way back to my own cell somehow.

---------

After what seemed like half an hour, I finally reached my cell doors. Peering in, I found that our cell was empty. Kevin wasn't here?

Oh yeah, he was probably still outside working in that treacherous heat where I should also be. That was until I was taken away by that psychotic beast. I shivered at the fresh memories. I could still feel his warmth on my skin.

Ugh, no no no. Stop it! I throw myself on my bed, burying my face in my pillow.

I was just confused. There was no way that I was actually attracted to him. I just have not been able to jack off in a while. Yeah, that was it. It was because of that his hands felt so amazing along with his big, hard bulge as he ground against me, leaving me a moaning---

Woah, what the hell am I thinking about right now? What the hell? I just need to clear my head, get a change of pace. Screw Blake. If he thinks he can control me and try to make me into some little b*tch, he can f*ck off. I'm not even gay.

The bell rang a while later, signaling only what I can hope to be dinner. I still don't get how this prison system works and Kevin's not here right now to help me. Guess, I'm just going to have to try to figure out where that cafeteria was off of memory. Not like I need Kevin to guide me around anyways. I got this.

When I exit my cell, I see the inmates in the neighboring cells around me all heading in one direction. Seems like it is dinner time. Thank God.

I search around the big cafeteria upon arriving, trying to find Kevin among the crowd because I didn't exactly have any friends here or at least know anyone other than Kevin and his two friends and that jerk, Blake.

My lands on a certain quiet individual and I decide to sit with them. It's not like I have any other options other sitting with strangers and from the crowd I've met so far, I'd rather not meet anymore creeps.

"Hey, what's up, Quentin?" I ask while I sit in the empty seat across from him.

He looks up, "Oh, hi Finn."

I look down at the empty table between us, "You're not eating?"

"I just got here."

I flush, "Oh yeah, duh," I roll my eyes and laugh.

His eyes lowered, looking at my neck. "Had a little fun already, newbie?"

"What?" my blush deepens when I realize he is referring to the fresh hickey I just received from that b*stard. I raise my collar to try to cover the mark, "No, that is definitely not what happened. No."

"Then did you give that to yourself?" He narrows his eyes. "That's a little sad."

I scoff, "Of course not."

"Oh, so you did have some fun?"

I groan, seeing no way to get out of this. I try to just change the subject from my embarrassing hickey. "So do you wanna get food now?"

He laughs, "Sure."

As we head over to the line, I glance over at Quentin. I was honestly surprised that he was being so joking and friendly. He seemed so reserved and quiet before. He didn't even seem to like his friends Kevin and Benny.

I observe the food, trying to see what the poison was now. This time it had a grey tone to it. How can meat even be grey? How is that possible?

"Can I get a little bit of salt with that?" I ask the server.

The large man grunts as he shoves the tray in my direction.

"I'll take that as a no."

Quentin snickers beside me. I raise my eyebrows. Quentin doesn't seem as boring as I pegged him to be. "Don't expect much from them. It doesn't get better." He says as we sit down.

"Oh really? Are you an experienced soldier here? How long have you been in this hell by the way?" I try to find out more about him because I honestly didn't know much.

He hesitates, seemingly weary. "Four years."

"Guess that's long enough for you to know the ropes."

"The only ropes I'm concerned about are the ones that I want to tie you up in, bounding you to my bed, sugar." I hear a deep voice say behind me as a larger man sits beside Quentin.

Can I not have any peace in this prison?

----------

Author's Note: I am out of school until the end of the month (thank you, winter break!), so I should be updating a little more frequently with the extra free time I have now! Also, I am sorry for not updating in a while >.< I was swamped towards the end of the semester with finals, but I should be writing more now! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!