Chapter 7

A/N: I'm just going to drop this right here and run away. Please don't hurt me!

------

Are you f*cking kidding me? Blake really has a freaking hard on right now? What was I? His little sex toy for him to pop a boner to? Hell no. I'm not dealing with this.

I hear a laugh from the other side of the table and I am restraining myself from harming someone that I just met.

I take this chance to gather all my energy and use it to untangle myself from Blake while he had his guard as he took to chuckling along with Scott. Taking him by surprise, I pry his arms from around me and stand up to get some distance between us. Blake's head snaps up as he stares at me with amusement unhidden in his eyes.

This b*stard thinks he can just use me to his own pleasure? I'll show him some excitement. I raise my fist to show this f*cker who he's messing with, but before I have the satisfaction of leaving a pretty bruise on his cheek, a hand clasps around my wrist and another pulls me back by my waist.

I look back to find Quentin giving me a stern look as if warning me not to resist. Turning back around, I see that the smirk was wiped off of Blake's face. Serves him right.

Quentin pulls me away and I follow him without breaking eye contact with the pair of dark orbs that appear darker now than earlier. I try to brush off Quentin's grasp from me when we are out of the cafeteria.

"What the hell, Quentin? Why did you drag me away? I was finally about to get my hands on that b*stard." I throw my hands in the air in exasperation.

Quentin chuckles, "Trust me. You should be thanking me that I did not let you make the mistake of messing with Blake. If you haven't noticed, he kind of has a lot of power in this prison."

"So what? It's not like he can really do anything. I mean, this place is filled with guards."

He doubles over, laughing at me. "Are you really that naive, Finn?" He regains himself but a grin still remains plastered on his face. "Do you really think they will be of any help. Hell, they will probably try to have their way with you themselves."

I scoff, "You think I will let them lay a hand on me?" I pull back my sleeve. "You see these guns? Nobody is messing with me."

He giggles as I continue to flex my toned biceps. I certainly wasn't scrawny. Perks of identity theft included mooching off of their bougie gym memberships. I took care of my body.

"Yeah, you're right. They would have to be insane to think that they would walk away unharmed." He shakes his head.

When we finally reach my cell, I hear some shuffling from inside. I walk in to see Kevin pacing, appearing to be anxious as he continues to chew on his thumb even after Quentin and I walked in the room.

"You good, Kevin?" I asked, a little concerned for my cellmate.

Kevin's head snaps up and over to us as he only now realizes that we were also in the room.

"Oh it's just you," he sighs, either in relief or disappointment.

"Yeah, who else were you expecting?" Quentin asks, catching me by surprise. After their last encounter, I figured that Quentin just didn't like Kevin. I'm going to have to ask him about that later.

Kevin lets out a nervous laugh, "No one."

Quentin chuckles, "Okay. I'll let Jerry know that next time I see him. Guess you moved on from him already."

"Dude, Jerry is old news. I've moved on from him a while ago." Kevin's mood softens as he laughs.

I just stand by as the conversation goes on because I honestly have no idea what the fuck is going on right now.