PART 4

During The Tournament Day,
Daoming Si:Hey,is that guy here?
Ximen:Who?
Daoming Si:That Jimin guy dumbass
Ximen:Hey,who are you to call me that huh?!
Lei:Guys cool down,they just arrive.
Y/n:Final competition guys,good luck!
Meizhuo:Come on...everybody knows that we will win.
Mc:Good afternoon Miss,Sir,Mrs and Mr!Today we will be watching the FINAL tournament of THE BRIDGE Competition,represent Korea is Seoul National University and represent China is YCIS International University.Let us welcome the players!So the judge will pass their cards now and in 10 seconds we will start the competition,VICTORY AWAITS.

BTS POV,
Jin:YCIS??!!
Jhope:What's wrong hyung?
Jin:Do you guys even know what is YCIS University is??
BTS except Jin:NO...
Jin:Namjoon,you too?
Rm:Of course not,YCIS is a school where only rich and intelligence students can be on and I think those guys are the most popular kids in that school
Jungkook:Why so?
Rm:You will know it later
Jimin: (my sister is one of them?That's impressive!I just hope that she still remember me as her brother...Wow!I didn't know she could play cards like that!)
Mc:Okay everybody,this will be the FINAL ROUND and we will show you WHO is the WINNER...
5 minutes later...
Mc:The WINNER is in my hand!Before anything happen,let's give an applause to both teams that represent their school and one thing that I wanted to say is FAIL IS NOT THE END.AND THE WINNER IS...........YCIS International University!!!!Congratulation guys!!And for Seoul National University,we will give you a (cenderamata) that amount 500'000 won.Thank you to all for the support,wait till the next tournament next year!Bye and have a great day!
NOBODY POV
Daoming Si:Just as I expected,nice work everybody.
Y/n:We won!AGAIN *hug Si*
Ximen:Ehem...sorry to interrupt but just to say,you are in public.
Y/n:Okay2!You always interrupt my mood*pout*
Lei:*pinch her cheeks* Cute...:-)
Y/n:It hurts sleeping beauty!*pout*
The others:*chuckle of her cuteness*
Ximen:Hey Y/n,would you like to meet our friend here?They are probably outside now
Y/n:Sure,than what are we going to do?
Meizhuo:Then we will continue our vacation with THEM :-)
Y/n:Oh,okay.I won't mind tho :-)
Ximen:Where are they?They should be here after the tournament...Meizhuo,try calling him.
Meizhuo:I am...Oh ge!Where are you guys?
???:We are at the lamb skewers restaurant near the area.Why?
Meizhuo:Oh okay,wait there we are coming.
Y/n:Ge??
Daoming Si:They are older piggy
Y/n:I am a HUMAN not a pig you cow!
Daoming Si:Whatever...you are still my little pig come here! *pick her up for piggy back*
Y/n:Yah!!What are you doing?!Let me go!!