PART 6

Jimin's POV,
After I am out from the restaurant,I went to a park nearby and suddenly I remember this place,it used to be our favourite place when we were kids,our dad always bring us here when he had free times...Y/n doesn't seem bothered by me there but I am...Of course Jimin shi!!Her status is HIGHER than yours!She is the daughter of the richest and popular company in this world!And YOU are just an idol that had being used by a company to be fam!While I was cursing myself,suddenly...
???:You seem to be over thinking
Jimin:Go away,you won't understand my family problems
???:Oh really?...So you are saying that I don't know anything about you trying to catch your dream as an idol until you forgot your own family hmm PARK JIMIN?
Jimin:Who are...Y/ n?
Y/ n: :-) May I sit here?
Jimin:Sure...Why are you here?
Y/n:Because I follow you?
Jimin:And...Why?
Y/ n:I don't know...My instinct said so
AWKWARD
Jimin:So...how are you?Mum?Dad?
Y/n:We are just fine...How about you?
Jimin:Same as you maybe
Y/ n:What are you thinking about just now?
Jimin:*smile* Just thinking about my sister that's getting more beautiful now
Y/n:So that's how you make your fans fall for you!
Jimin:*smile*Really?Then how about you?
Y/n:My answer is...sorry,not at all!*laugh*
Jimin:*smile*
Y/ n:Aren't you tired of smiling?
Jimin:Not of you *smile*
Y/n:Cut it off you squishy!Now tell me...What are you thinking just now?*serious tone*
Jimin:*gulp*(she is still scary when she is serious) Fine...you really do read people's mind,just now...I was thinking that you won't look at me as your brother since our state is different.You are rich and popular in business,beauty,studies...So that's why I think you won't look at me as your ...
Y/n:You are my brother,my long lost brother,PARK JIMIN.Don't say such a thing oppa,money won't separate our family,you are rich to,you are popular in this world,you have a beauty to.Business and studies are just something that we learn for future.You have pass your studies and you get to be an idol like you always dream,it's my turn now and my dream is to be a businesswoman. :-) Even so,we are still SIBLINGS and we can't change that fact.We are both popular oppa! :-)
Jimin:*chuckle*You really know how to talk don't you.
Y/n:You can't win me brother*smirk*
Jimin:*laugh* Saranghae dongsaeng...
Y/n:Nado oppa,now don't be sad and let's go the others are waiting
Jimin:*smile* Let's go!*hug her*