EPISODE 1

TURIN, ITALY — MARIA'S HOUSE

"I HATE THIS ALREADY, AND IT hasn't even started," Nina told the older Italian women who sat across her as they were getting close to the mansion that belonged to Maria, one of their close friends. "They always get on my nerves! And Maria has already been pregnant once, why have a get-together for her second child?"

Mattia Romano laughed at Nina Agüero, "I'm pretty sure we all get on each other's nerves, Nina," she told the Latina. The two had arrived in the location which was based in Torino, Italy. Mattia thanked her driver whom had driven away in a Rolls Royce. Mattia and Nina were followed by the camera-man as they rang the doorbell.

Nina put on a forced smiled and turned around to the camera and said, "Let's see how today will go!" as she heard the fancy, large door opening.

Nina and Mattia were greeted by a very pregnant Maria. The younger Italian smiled at the two familiar brunettes. "Ciao! Nina, how was the flight?" Maria asked the Argentine who was located in Paris, after the starting of her relationship with Brazil's Neymar Jr. The relationship which sparked the whole football world– a Brazilian and Argentine together?

"Eh, could have been better. I like Fly Emirates' First Class better than Turkish Airlines'," she stated causing the European to laugh. She's comparing Airlines? Thought Maria.

"First Class? The flight was just under two hours," Maria said while shaking her head to the camera.

"I'm surprised she didn't get Sergio to lend her his private jet to come to Turin," Nina heard Jessica Navas say as she came to the three familiar friends.

"Yeah, I didn't need to ask because I have my own private jet," Nina informed the fellow Latina and the audience. Jessica laughed and hugged the two girls who just arrived.

They walked through the big hallway which had to be walked through in order to get the living room, where the others were. The hallway was filled of photos with Maria and her first child, Elias, the son she had with Rafael Alcantara, her first lover. Maria was always good with having a patchwork family.

Occasionally, there were some photos with the group of friends placed on the white was of the hallway, commonly known as: The Greatbreakers– which would be explained later.

Mattia looked around Maria's unexpectedly large house and had to say, "Maria, your house is so nice, I'm surprised Federico was able to get it, considering how he's always on the bench," causing Nina and Jessica to silently laugh at one another.

Maria looked at the older Italian girl, but decided to keep quiet as their get-together had barely started. Still, she sent Mattia a look.

Mattia shrugged her shoulders. "Maria needs to learn how to joke around, Federico won't last long with her if she doesn't know how to have a good laugh."