Chapter 3

Cordilia sighed as she walked to the town. Its in the middle of the night so obvious everyone was asleep. Cordilia has no choice but to steal from one of the shops. Breaking in, Cordilia grabbed the clothes that may fit her, she placed the money on the counter before exiting the shop.

[Deducting 30 points to Host's Rewards for breaking-] the system chimed in her mind, almost scaring Cordilia

'Hold it right there, you scheming Mass of Data! I payed for the clothes I got, and I did break in, that why I placed a tip as an apology. Even so, they would not mind as soon as they did get payed! Thus there would be no complains from the owner, therefore you can't deduct my points! Ha!' Cordilia smirked in triumph.

[.......]

'Speechless are you, that's my little revenge, you Mass of Data! For porpusely saying something so suddenly and scaring me!' Cordilia smirked

Cordilia knew that the System would do something about this and deduct her points.

'Hehehehe, I am an author and a wide reader, you can't possibly scam me with such tricks. I have read alot of System Based Chinese Novels' Cordilia chuckled

[.......] 'So that's how you play huh, fine then, game on human'

Cordilia broke in on another house and took a bath, placing two gold coins and a letter of appreciation on not locking the window before heading out.

'This shameless host' System sighed and would have rolled its eyes if it have a physical body.

Cordilia, using the System's navigation ended up in a village not far from Gardenia Kingdom.

Why? Most people would choose to go further. However, Cordilia doesn't have a horse so she suffered walking 3 hours straight to arrive in another vlage. And by the time she arrived, the sky is started to lighten up, signifying its already morning.

'System, my hair color and eye color stood out too much. I need to change my appearance, got anything to suggest to me? I don't have any hair dye with me' Cordilia told the system

[System suggested the Appearance Changer. Low level cost 100 points, Mid Level cost 500 points, and High Level cost 1000 points] The system said

Once again, Cordilia froze in mid step and almost slipped on the muddy ground in shock.

'So expensive! This is broad daylight robbery!!!' Cordilia protested

[It's justifiable, Host. Low Level only changes hair and eye color, Mid Level changes body shape and and skin tone, High Level can even change DNA and Gender] The System explained, Cordilia sighed and rolled her eyes

'By the way, you haven't showed me my status' Cordilia said

[Name: J, Cordilia Jade 2.0
Age: 18 years old
Affiliation: First born Female from the Jade Clan for 8 generations. Former Student of Shooting Star Academy. Former citizen of Gardenia Kingdom. Former citizen of Plant Earth.
Status: Transmigrated Author. The Villainess of the current World.
Points: 100 points] the system showed her status.

[With Host's current points, System suggested the Low Level Appearance Changer cost 100 points. Will Host purchase it?] system asked

Cordilia sighed and rolled her eyes and replied a yes.

[Purchase success..... Deducting points.... Host currently has 0 point(s) left. Hoping for Host to continue completing the Missions] the System said, Cordilia eyelid twitched

'Okay, okay, whatever. Just give it to me and change my hair color to black as well as turn my eye color into dark shade of maroon' Cordilia sighed as a medium sized round hand mirror appeared in front of her, it has a small drawer as it opened revealing a white pill.

Cordilia took it and examined it for a while before popping it in her mouth and swallowing it. Cordilia felt her scalp had gone itchy. Her eyes darted to the mirror and to her reflexion. From her scalp, her silver hair turned inky black, it runs to and into the tops, it turned a little wavy as well. Her eye color grew darker until it was the color of maroon.

Satisfying it seems however, her face was still the same.

[Mission 3 Completed: Hide Under the Chasers' Nose. Avoid Detection by Changing Appearance] the Systems' voice rang out

'.......' Cordilia rolled her eyes. Well played.

[Mission Reward: 100 points] the System said

[Adding the Mission Reward to Host's points...... Current Points: 100 points] The System said

'....... щ(゜ロ゜щ) Why don't you just give it to me for free!?!? That will save us alot from alot of trouble!!!' Cordilia gritted her teeth, her face turning black.

[.....] 'Is there a problem on getting revenge?'

'Whatever... I'm gonna go and find myself a job' Cordilia sighed and head towards the village.

Cordilia spent the whole day finding a job before she got taken in on an old lady's library. The old Lady's name was Edna. And she's the most knowledgeable person in the village in terms of academics. Not many people in the village knows how to read so the library is very.... Useless. They all know how to count money, obviously.

[Mission 2 Completed: Live Under a Roof and Not Under the Branch. Host found a home and is not homeless] the System said

[Mission Reward: 75 points]

[Adding to Host's current points.... Current Points: 175 points. Keep up the good work, Host] the system said

"At least the pay is 2 silvers a day and the house and food is free" Cordilia said optimistically

[Mission 4 Completed: Earn Your Own Money. Host Succeeded on not becoming a Beggar] the system announced once more

[Mission Reward: 35 points]

[Adding to Host's Current Points...... Current Points: 210 points. Keep up the good work, Host] the systemsaid

Cordilia's face blanked out. This system.... Really.....

"Cheer up, I think she just hired me because I am still young and can clean these books, keep them maintained" Cordilia said as she looked at the dusty library.

"Though I should find another part time job as well. The library only opens in the morning" Cordilia said, it's already afternoon so it's closed.

Cordilia could not stand the dusty air so she walked towards the kitchen, grabbed a buck of water, a rag, broom, and went back. Planning in cleaning the library.

"Dear really is a hard working and thoughtful girl. What is your name?" Edna asked, forgetting to asked for the girl's name.

"..... Co-" Cordilia was cut off by the System.

[Host must take an identity of Cecilia Jane] the System said

'Why?'

[Host has no authority to know] the System said coldly

".... Cecilia, Cecilia Jane" Cordilia said, sending a brilliant smile, totally OOC.

[.....] 'Should I tell Host that it's the name chosen by that Lord God? No, she's doesn't need to know. It's nothing important at all'