Author Has Something To Say

I'm the Villainess, So What? And Sequel: Villainess Wants to Runaway are just the introduction for the official book.

Yes, it's only an introduction and a mere experimental book. The real thing has yet to begin. And the first chapter will be published tomorrow.

The name of the official book is called:
System I Want Revenge

"..... Host what are you doing!?"

"Am I doing the wrong thing, System? Is it really that wrong for me to strike back? If you think that I am someone they can walk all over with then I will let them taste how to be stomped to the ground and break their bones"

"Why take things too far?"

"Simple.... System I Want Revenge."

"....."

"If they want me to go down so badly, then I'll grabbed them all from the Highest Peak they are in and down to the deepest pits of hell with me. That way, I won't be lonely down there"

"You are intending to drag those people down with you... That's a death wish!"

"Am I even alive in the first place System?"

"....." 'My Host seemed to be more scary after amnesia. Master, help me!'

Cordilia Jade.

The girl who was personally dispatched by the Lord God survived. Her soul almost scattered but was saved by an unknown individual. Without her memories, Cordilia agreed to go with a System, as far as she knew System is her Guardian.

Travelling from world to world Cordilia began to collect her soul back. She knew that her memory loss has something to do with the System's Superior.

She intend to find out why and what she have done wrong.

If she's satisfied, she'll leave them the fuck alone.

But if not... She'll fight them all to the death even if the odds are against her.

And shake off the shackles that chained her to be their puppet.

Cordilia does the manipulating, it would never be the other way around. She'll make sure of it.

Cordilia vowed thst she will succeed, even if she have to suffer first before she achieved her goal.
............

Thank you and see you in the next book.