Imagine young Dean being protective over you (Dean X Reader)

I love young Dean so much, so enjoy this one shot of our fave teenager.
Basically someone picks on you and Dean ends up punching them because you are together, spoiler and he can't see his baby girl hurt.
____________________________________
You and Dean were 15 and 16, many people said you wouldn't work but you never believed them, you had already been together a year and you believe you fount your true love, your parents died two years ago so John took you on hunts, Dean always being protective of you because even though your parents hunted you never because they didn't want you raised in that lifestyle, so when John took you in, he insisted you learnt the hunting skills... how to shoot a gun ect, but Dean insisted you stayed in the car for your own safety... no matter how many beatings he got from John, he always put you and Sam first, Sam a bit more for obvious reasons, which you understood, but you were a close second.
As you were walking into school holding hands with Dean, you seen some people give you dirty looks, this was a school you and Dean went to for the past week... you had some nasty comments but you didn't tell Dean knowing that he would cause a scene and you'd end up getting kicked out, like most cases with Dean.
Y/n PoV
"Well, there's your class, have fun" I kissed his cheek, earning a few glares.
"Yeh Baby, ill see you after...English!" He said a smile on his face, not about English... about being with you after.
"Okay bye" I waved off to him and watched him go into his class, the reason I was walking him and not him walking me the "cliche" was just in case someone said anything, I wanted Dean to have a decent start at some school, and I could sacrifice a few comments being made to me if he could just for once have a normal life.
I was walking down the hallway looking for my room GE-04 (this is the system at my school idk bout you but let's just roll with it) and that's when I saw Jake, the leader of his little crew start walking up to me.
"Stay calm Y/n, stay calm" you said to yourself, hoping he wouldn't say anything, even though you knew in reality that he would... it was fate.
"Y/n, how are you today slag" venom was in Jakes voice. I ignored him and he carried on, starting to walk next to me.
"How did a nerd like you get a boy who should be hanging out with us, he doesn't care about you, I bet he's using you just to get to the other girls"
"Shut up" I whispered.
"Ha... What was that? Wanna say it louder slut" he pushed me and punched the locker by my head repeatedly trying to make me scared.
"I said SHUT UP!" I screamed and pushed him back...
Deans PoV
I was in English listening to this stupid teacher go on about a stupid subject, I don't care about it, the only reason I'm In the class is because of Y/n. I kept hearing banging outside the classroom thinking it was that wannabe Jack or Jake, I don't really know I never really payed attention to him, pushing some "nerd" as he liked to call them, I figured if I heard another bang I'll go out, but instead of hearing a bang I heard Y/n scream "SHUT UP!" and a smash into the lockers.

I tilted my head up and looked at the door, and before I knew it I was outside looking at Jake push my baby girl in the lockers

"Your a tramp" he whispered to her, the fear in her eyes set me off... I grabbed Jake and threw him in the lockers repeatedly punching him over and over.
Y/n PoV
I was on the floor when I saw Dean whacking Jake over and over with a repeated "you hurt my girl" and "I'm gonna kill you, gonna tear your lungs out".